Anyone been banned

it's the little bit of glimmer we were waiting for...: colors1

Does anyone know how to check if games are stealthed that have already been burned? Without ripping to .iso and checking with XBC.

had my xbox since november flashed with the old firmware been on crackdown but not halo 3 and now banned

That's a VERY big straw you got there dibbers m8 ;)

Nice find!

:)

Wonder how long it will work before 'M$ Bunnie' patches it up.....

he must have got himself a big bottle of beer lmao

only time will tell lol well see if were ever to get live again.............

seen this regarding the chips.....don't know how true it is ofcourse.

nme12chipat2.jpg

Product Description:
The NME 360 v1.3 is a universal chip for all Xbox360 DVD drives. It will patch the firmware of the drive on-the-fly. The original firmware on the flash of the drive remains untouched.
The chip will recognize independently which media was inserted and switches itself to the corresponding mode. That also means you will not have to install an external switch on your Xbox 360 to put the chip off.
For the Toshiba-Samsung drive you will have to solder only 4 wires, the Hitachi-LG drive will require 11 wires.

Product Features:

- Media autodetect
- Only enabled when required (automatically)
- Easy installation
- No firmware flashing, extracting, changing, crypting, writing required
- Original firmware stays untouched
- Can't brick your drive by flashing wrong firmware
- 4 wires for Samsung Drives
- Activation LED
- Network off when chip is enabled
- No need to set booktype to dvd+r dl for samsung anymore -> no need to use special dvd-writers

why wud you want it then?

HI

Any chance you could tell me where i can buy one of these chips for my hitachi 47 drive....

THANKS

w*w.modchip.com/xbox360/

Pre order at the moment mate.

Thing is we are not sure if these are getting free60's banned or not, no one has got any clear reports on these etc.

Pre order at the moment mate.

Thing is we are not sure if these are getting free60's banned or not, no one has got any clear reports on these etc.

Ok m8 thanks for the info.....

looks like we will just have to wait and see what happens next.

THANKS

yeah i know i mean if these are the way to go then it's probably why they are on pre-order.

Shame we are all soft modders, until we find out more info........

peace.

Back