Any recommendations for cheaper car insurance

Seems rather excessive mate, if you go over to Money Saving Expert there's a procedure to follow on there. Different companies seem to suit different folks at different times?
Don't forget to check for cashback too (TopCashback or Quidco are the 2 I know)
HH.

I have been with Saga for a long time.

Not a good idea. They tend to do very attractive terms initially and then bump it up a lot. For someone of your age, (I'm guessing here) £500+ is way too much.

I've always found Liverpool Victoria to be good.

Not a good idea. They tend to do very attractive terms initially and then bump it up a lot. For someone of your age, (I'm guessing here) £500+ is way too much.

I've always found Liverpool Victoria to be good.

It’s funny, I am an old man but my mind and my desires haven’t changed from when I was a teenager.

Normally I don’t bother looking around for a cheaper quote, just work, get the bills, swear under my breath and pay. Now that I have more time I might as well find the cheapest and best

I done an online quote earlier this year for my pick up truck,like you max no claims etc, done all the compare sites, Aviva was way cheaper than everyone £120.00 cheaper, BUT you must compare like for like, some of the compare site company's especially leave things out or have big compulsory excesses. you need to read the T&C carefully. I'm even insured to drive any car with the owners permission with aviva and didn't ask for this.

try tesco car insurance..

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

They’re taking the piss aren’t they

Your Tesco Direct quote: One single payment: £892.98

Includes your discount

+ Clubcard discount

+ 9 years No Claims Discount

--------------------------------

I just did it again and this time: Your price: £450.86

Last edited:
Wow terrible
So much for Every little helps lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I done an online quote earlier this year for my pick up truck,like you max no claims etc, done all the compare sites, Aviva was way cheaper than everyone £120.00 cheaper, BUT you must compare like for like, some of the compare site company's especially leave things out or have big compulsory excesses. you need to read the T&C carefully. I'm even insured to drive any car with the owners permission with aviva and didn't ask for this.

£519.30 per year with AA cover

Car insurance from £178 - Cheap online quotes - Aviva

Try comparethemarket.com they will find you a cheap quote. :)

I think this may be the best so far

I’ve saved HappyH one till last now I’m too tired to try Money Saving Expert

Attachments

• compare the market.png
    compare the market.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 19
Back