Any recomendations for fake ID?

yip will do it where your there or not but the fake id is illegal so all it takes is one of the group to be silly to be stopped by a jobs worth cop
yes most with take it off them and tell then to go but you do get some coppers with no common sense

True. My daughter didn't need an abortion, she didn't get raped on the way home and she didn't need extensive medical treatment to survive.

Mine got told she wasn't going. My M8, on the other hand, has his story told above :(

His daughter is 17 (don't get me wrong, i understand where your coming from) but in a years time she'll be 18 and legally allowed to enter these premises. It's almost like your saying, once your 18 these things are less likely to happen?????? When would you consider an appropriate age to go out on the town?

Daughter needs a fake id, she is not 18 until April but all her friends already are.
She need something to pass doormen in pubs and nightclubs.

Anyone here make them or have any recommendations?

Regards

The law is there for a reason.

His daughter is 17 (don't get me wrong, i understand where your coming from) but in a years time she'll be 18 and legally allowed to enter these premises. It's almost like your saying, once your 18 these things are less likely to happen?????? When would you consider an appropriate age to go out on the town?

Of course they're not less likely to happen. Before they're 18 I would discourage it, after that it's up to them. York isn't actually that bad from a rape perspective. We do lose a few youngsters though but mostly they get blasted, fall in one of the rivers and drown.

They are usually over 18 so, in a way, it proves your point I suppose. Still, I'm not in favour of encouraging early starts in the drinking arena even though most of us probably did it.

It's an opinion, no aspersions were cast :)

I made one with rub-down transfers when I was ~16, fake work card and it was accepted most places LOL. Fake bar code on the back, got my mam to laminate it at work and put one of those pocket clips on it :).

No printers or fancy stuff like that back then!

True. My daughter didn't need an abortion, she didn't get raped on the way home and she didn't need extensive medical treatment to survive.

Mine got told she wasn't going. My M8, on the other hand, has his story told above :(

What are you on about ? You think a few months suddenly protects her from that ?

Back