Any recomendations for fake ID?

theblueirish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Daughter needs a fake id, she is not 18 until April but all her friends already are.
She need something to pass doormen in pubs and nightclubs.

Anyone here make them or have any recommendations?

Regards

A bit of makeup and a confident persona should do the trick. If you look doubtful, they will ask for ID.

I know it's easier said than done. :)

So, she's 17? She'll be 18 next April? You're happy for her to hit the clubs?

Wow! Sorry, I wouldn't be having that.

also if she runs in to a jobs worth copper it could be a criminal record

I used to be a doorman. We confiscate about 5-10 of these a night. Wouldn't waste ur money mate. We don't just due black light to check id's btw. They show up as fake lol

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs ...

You old fuddy duddies..

True. My daughter didn't need an abortion, she didn't get raped on the way home and she didn't need extensive medical treatment to survive.

Mine got told she wasn't going. My M8, on the other hand, has his story told above :(

You old fuddy duddies..

You could add me to that list too mate..........sorry but I see (on the news) too many of these young kids drinking way too much. The fun is not worth the risk, especially these day

She doesn't even drink, I have no problem with her going out with her friends. Just looking something to pass a doorman, there will be twelve of them with eleven genuine id and one fake that i hope will slip through.

She doesn't even drink, I have no problem with her going out with her friends. Just looking something to pass a doorman, there will be twelve of them with eleven genuine id and one fake that i hope will slip through.

Mate I don't think anyone on here is judging you so please don't feel it's a personal attack. I've got 4 kids from 27 - 13 of which 2 are girls (21 & 13). I'm the most protective dad you will ever meet and this stems from the sad society we live in where people don't look out for each other anymore. Some shit happens and people just walk past because they're too scared to help. I don't want my daughters becoming a statistic, hell I don't want your daughter or anyone else's daughter becoming a statistic! Going out in groups can be even worse mate as peer pressure is very dangerous.
I know you're trying to be a cool dad and thats good but there's better ways to be a cool dad then to condone your daughter entering a club while under age

True. My daughter didn't need an abortion, she didn't get raped on the way home and she didn't need extensive medical treatment to survive.

Mine got told she wasn't going. My M8, on the other hand, has his story told above :(

That is of course a shit thing to happen, and would not wish that on any one, but I don't think some one who is out to rape a person would stop and ask for ID to see what age they are..

Talk about striking the fear of God haha...oaft a bit harsh. But if it was my kid, either gender, I would discourage being in a situation of getting drunk as much as I could not encourage it!

Daughter needs a fake id, she is not 18 until April but all her friends already are.
She need something to pass doormen in pubs and nightclubs.

Anyone here make them or have any recommendations?

Regards

LMFAO - I spat my drink out reading that. Liberal dad or what? :D :D :D

It's not something I'd personally do with my daughters as I'm phoning the nunnery up first time a boy even approaches my front door, but good for you having the kind of relationship where you'll know what situation she'll be in - rather that than keeping secrets behind your back and not knowing where the fook she is. As for the rape etc, yes very very awful thing to happen but it's not going to make a difference whether a girl is 17 with fake ID in her pocket or 18 legit.

yeah there was a 76 year old granny sexually assaulted on the way home from bingo, she probably had a fake id.

I would rather be up front with my kids rather than doing things on the sly (like I did)

Back