Any one else lost all channels TIT2

pburns said:
Just reprogramed atmega with new keys and its working

It will work until they change the keys again and it won't AU.

AU Tit 2 and AU Fun not working, shat i try re-prog them?

TIT 2 Down

Hi Gang...Wilts to gone....Have they got us licked....where are the good guys on this site....lol
Best of luck you clever ones, we need help!!!!!

R Smith said:
AU Tit 2 and AU Fun not working, shat i try re-prog them?

No point reprogramming them they wont AU, the best bet is program the Fun Card the normal way and just use that until the problem is sorted.

i'm down as well ... Wigan watch the forum get busy now
just have to wait for the forum Gods to do what they are good at and the likes of me are eternally grateful..

tony.pchelp said:
SSSSSHHHH we are working on it

Any look then m8 : spook :

Just joking but wifes already moaning

Looks like back to fun for her sakes

TW West Yorkshire down all Atmegas and AU Fun

MOSC still OK

Hey everyone,
Sorry don’t have time to read through all of this thread just got in so sorry if this is covered, I have to pop out to see my girlfriend now so will just be brief.
Had a couple of friends ring me up today, and as I predicted after fun card AU they have hit a different codespace on the cards

Cards that will be affected:
Titanium Cards
ATMEGA Cards
Fun Cards
MOSC Cards WITH a modified image.

Cards that won’t be affected:
MOSC cards with an unmodified blank image, just popped out my titanium and a popped in spare ROM10 I used to use for key reading back when the keys first started to roll and everything’s working again.
Temporary solution I know, but if you have a MOSC card simply load an unmodified blank imagine on, one that will let the revision update then stream lock and you will be back in business.

Look into it in more detail tomorrow, hopefully lots of solutions will be around by then.
Good Luck!

Back