Any one else lost all channels TIT2

mascot18 said:
LOL good info will you ring ntl and sak em why your chipped box isnt working and let us all know

Maybe sit outside nthell headquarters with banners. Or even dirty protests. LOL

software

looks like they might have changed software or something similar

all tits/funcards , and atmegas au are not working

but manual funcards and subbed boxes are

this indicates that there isnt a problem from there end , and i do believe these card wont auto update until we reprog with new software :mad:

guess we need someone that can read a subbed card to help : shocked2

simmo81 said:
looks like they might have changed software or something similar
all tits/funcards , and atmegas au are not working
but manual funcards and subbed boxes are
this indicates that there isnt a problem from there end , and i do believe these card wont auto update until we reprog with new software :mad:
guess we need someone that can read a subbed card to help : shocked2

i think you are right mate so every 1 will have to get out there old funs for now

Definitely not maintenance

Its Definitely not maintenance, i have a tit2 not working and a normal one upstairs and its playing fine,so theyve caught up and its time to start again.

glasgow area

gio

Ok i phoned ntlhell to ask y my chipped box dont work.
The nice lady on the other side said were sry but the shits hit the fan time to bail. LOL

Maybe it is some kind of new bitflop that has knocked us out, like they did with the atmegas a few months back????
Hope someone can sort it soon

right just put clean image on my tit with no keys will not update keys, looked in engineers and box is coming up with parser soft reset.
Still able to order ppv but just getting blank screen.
Any ideas to beat this

gopher2005 said:
hi does anyone no where the latset rst file is? thanks

107 post m8 you should know your way around here by now.

So having a quick scan through this and another site it looks like its just NTL area's so ex C+W will most likely be next ?

i wont panic it always gets sorted here we have top blokes to sort us out.

Original MOSC

I am using an original N*L mosc, when I came home from work last night all my channels were farting and out of sync - I switched the box off, removed the card and checked for excess heat on the chip - cut a long story short, I then rebooted and got a brief Please wait while we update your service - then it worked fine.

Dont know if this info is of any use, just thought I would let you guys know original cards are updating and working peachy. ( GLOAT )

ntl south wales .. a/u fun gone and atmega

wrote a fun using latest rst ok for now....gona sit tight and see wot happens

Back