any new win7 activation tools about ?

is it worth me uninstalling virtual box and reinstalling the one you recommended?
i only need to test a copy of windows 7 i just downloaded.

Does anyone know what the differences are between these versions and Enterprise Edition

I can find the comparison between Home, Pro and Ultimate but can't see any info on the Enterprise Edition

Thanks

You can install XP compatibility mode in Home Premium. It works fine expect you don't get the integration the XP mode gets in Professional / Ultimate. In those version, its seemless, your my documents and drive mappings are carried through to XP. Plus when you start an application its goes straight into the app, you do not see XP starting.

TBH, you might be better off running VMWare workstation. It has better USB, multimedia and other support and runs quicker as well.

Hi Oneman, can you point me in the direction of a copy of this application
I see from the site it is trial ware

Thanks

Does anyone know what the differences are between these versions and Enterprise Edition

I can find the comparison between Home, Pro and Ultimate but can't see any info on the Enterprise Edition

Thanks

Main three differences between home and pro are
- Support for integrate XP Virtual PC mode which is downloadable from MS site
- Ability to join a domain
- Ability to do a full disk backup over the network

is it worth me uninstalling virtual box and reinstalling the one you recommended?
i only need to test a copy of windows 7 i just downloaded.

If you are just testing W7 then both MS virtual PC and VMWare will do the job just fine.

Main three differences between home and pro are
- Support for integrate XP Virtual PC mode which is downloadable from MS site
- Ability to join a domain
- Ability to do a full disk backup over the network

What if any is the difference between these and "Enterprise edition", I have got my self a copy of Enterprise and was just wondering if I should install this version over Pro or Ultimate. Does Enterprise have all the features that Pro and Ultimate have

Ultimate includes everything from Enterprise and Pro.

hey guys,
made myself a win 7 iso, mounted it onto oracle virtual box but it says that it doesnt support the OS because its not a 64 bit machine.

how do i make it a 64 bit machine?
My laptop is definately 64 bit.

Don't know but I know that VMWare workstation and MS Virtual PC both support 64-bit W7 as a guest O/S. Have you tried either one ?

Also what host O/S are you using

I havent used virtual pc and and i my host OS is Win 7 home premium.

can you provide me with a compatible link to win 7 because my OS is not compatible with the current virtual PC.

Cheers,
CrazyFool

Thanks oneman,

l_c4169a389b004163b834dc44368f0b37.jpg

You are my hero

Last edited:
Back