anti update mod

justintime

Inactive User
Reaction score
updated a fun4 for a m8. when the keys rolled last week his box lost all of the channels but they came back later the same night! yesterday his channels went again but havent come back on though.
i was wondering if it might be something to do with an anti update mod that the guy that did his box originally did, or is it me not done it right? i did it with chaos and none of the others i have done recently have had any problems!
if it is the anti update, can i put a simm from another broken 1000 onto his board?
or does anybody think the problem could lie elsewhere?
.cheers.

updated a fun4 for a m8. when the keys rolled last week his box lost all of the channels but they came back later the same night! yesterday his channels went again but havent come back on though.
i was wondering if it might be something to do with an anti update mod that the guy that did his box originally did, or is it me not done it right? i did it with chaos and none of the others i have done recently have had any problems!
if it is the anti update, can i put a simm from another broken 1000 onto his board?
or does anybody think the problem could lie elsewhere?
.cheers.

you answered your own question .? the key rolled his box when off came back on ,rolled again has not came on yet it;s just takeing it's time to update . put it on a free channel first if does not come on seems to work quicker ,.

michael

cheers m8, can i do anything to stop this happening again? can i put a different simm on the board?

hi again, i have just been over to m8s house as his box hadnt kicked in yet, and found that when the box went off he had taken the card out and cleaned it but had put it in wrong. back on again now!
still no replies about the simm, does anyone know if i can put a different simm on the board? i can get a different simm, but i dont want to change it and find i have buggered his box.
.cheers.

Back