Announcement from TM.com

City link have failed to collect mine today.

Probably due to the weather though.

no I know mate lol
sorry that wasnt aimed at you even though I quoted you

some of us are known as fanboys though lol even though I had a rant a few weeks back

i was always under the impression that fanboys were like the PS vs xbox types, who will ONLY buy one make, and come out with all sorts of crap as to why theirs is better than EVERYTHING else out there, even going as far as threatening actual violence against those who dont agree with what they say

hmmm

hold on a minute, i think ive just worked out the nets biggest fanboy lol, and its deffo not a TM fanboy ;)

i was always under the impression that fanboys were like the PS vs xbox types, who will ONLY buy one make, and come out with all sorts of crap as to why theirs is better than EVERYTHING else out there, even going as far as threatening actual violence against those who dont agree with what they say

hmmm

hold on a minute, i think ive just worked out the nets biggest fanboy lol, and its deffo not a TM fanboy ;)

You wanna watch your mouth or ill cut your foot off and suck your toes before i post it back to you!

Yes there is an image due but due date is not fixed, it will be released when tested.

I think the
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
was tongue in cheek because until the image is released it doesn't exist, If they find a major bug during testing then the will start again, image making rarely runs smooth and never to a schedule.

deleted................... sorry, wrong place

do we know if people ae actually getting the boxes back in two working days as stated by TM ??

TM received my box yesterday, signed for just after 2.00pm .Received my box today just after lunch. I think the answer to your question is yes

yeah TM got my box yetserday and i recived mine back this afternoon - with Harddrive installed for me - brilliant service !!

squig007

yeah TM got my box yetserday and i recived mine back this afternoon - with Harddrive installed for me - brilliant service !!

squig007

What did you do send them a hdd seperate to install for you?

i aksed them could i buy one from them and got it at a good price installed and set up for me so im well happy

Mine is sent to TM .hope TM will sort it out p&p my outlay

Been hunting high and low for my receipt but can not seem to find it. Mine is 1 ofthe early ones so has no fan in do u think they will still do it (and ad a fan)
Did everybody send there's .

If you ring your retailer and tell them the exact time of purchase (chek your paypal/credit card bill) they will be able to print another reciept out for you.

I'm pretty sure a paypal reciept will do, just print another one out,
if not log in to your account at the retailers website, and print your own transaction reciept out.

Crazy.

Back