And there is more....

Thanks

Thanks for the new roms, works a treat.

Best forum on the net, not just for dreambox, but everything digital.

:Clap::banana::Clap:

hi all, might sound a little stupid here but how do i ftp these over never done anything like this before anybody got a breakdown.

thanks

as long s your using DW2.0 that is....

hi monty,
I thought any rom would work on any image as long as its running Evocamd...

can't seen to get mine going again. i've FTPed them into var/keys folder then rebooted and nowt...
or do I need to put Evocamd 2.12 or higher on my image??? :err:
(I'm using Power Dream)

Mubz

Last edited:
tiz cool, i got it working...
just had to put them into /var/scce

TV back on, now i just have to around the family/friends and get all theirs working

Cheers again for the roms

Mubz

Roms 7, 10 and 11 patched by me for the latest keyroll.

Thanks to coolguy121 and astra for the pointers.

Hello, I would like to personally pay my respects to you guys that can do what most of us on here sadly cannot.

I have read through Coolguys explanation and it literally is a foreign language, and like all foreign languages...the later in life you leave it to learn one the harder it is to get to grips with :)

So, as everyone else says...Thank you :Cheers: Chris.

Thanks works with Gemini 4.3 images on DM600C

Thanks for these ROMS, working on Gemin 4.3 image with DM600C and mgcand 1.29 and evocamd 2.17:Cheers:

I can't get this working.

I'm using a DM600 pli iolite.

I downloaded the three rom files, and ftp'ed them into the var/keys, var/scce, and usr.keys folders using cuteftp. I edited the keylist .txt to remove all the keys - leaving a blank txt file, I set AU to 02 (prev 01) and rebooted, but cannot clear anything using either evocamd or mgcamd.

I have trawled through this post and cannot find the solution. Am I missing something really basic?

I can't get this working.

I'm using a DM600 pli iolite.

I downloaded the three rom files, and ftp'ed them into the var/keys, var/scce, and usr.keys folders using cuteftp. I edited the keylist .txt to remove all the keys - leaving a blank txt file, I set AU to 02 (prev 01) and rebooted, but cannot clear anything using either evocamd or mgcamd.

I have trawled through this post and cannot find the solution. Am I missing something really basic?

Presume its already modded and not an unmodded image?

Ensure you are using evocam.
delete keylist.txt altogether. gets recreated
change au in camd.cfg to 02 (in case you edited some other file)
just to simplify matters delete rom 10 and 11, all files with these words in them, you don't need them. you should have 3 rom7 named files left in var keys and / or var/scce

are you seeing epg ?

If after all the above you still see epg but no pic could be tuner driver.

sanity check - you did unrar the roms I trust ;-0

Presume its already modded and not an unmodded image?

Ensure you are using evocam.
delete keylist.txt altogether. gets recreated
change au in camd.cfg to 02 (in case you edited some other file)
just to simplify matters delete rom 10 and 11, all files with these words in them, you don't need them. you should have 3 rom7 named files left in var keys and / or var/scce

are you seeing epg ?

If after all the above you still see epg but no pic could be tuner driver.

sanity check - you did unrar the roms I trust ;-0
I did all that, but it didn't work - the keylist.txt file was not even generated - looking at a reflash, I reckon. I just wanted to avoid having to re-setup all the bouquets etc.

I'm at work ar the moment. Has everything changed since yesterday? Do I have to ftp the roms again? Can I put the keys in with the tuxbox for now?

I'm at work ar the moment. Has everything changed since yesterday? Do I have to ftp the roms again? Can I put the keys in with the tuxbox for now?

If you have installed the latest AU Rom 7 nothing has changed, there has been a couple of key rolls in the last few days, but the AU worked

Back