And there is more....

Morning peeps,

Im struggling here a bit :CRYBABY: i am running a 600 and using Cli.

Managed to change the keylist file the other day and got it working for a while.

Any way managed to balls up the image last night (Stella's fault) so i reimaged using CLI again ftp'd the rom files across and .............................nothing happened still viewing fta proggys.

I have copied the "keys" from extra cp into the keys and still no joy.

I know this is simple but its driving me nuts at he mo.

Please be gentle as the smell o f the coocking breakfast is making me heave lol.

Thanks in advance fella,s.

Gaz

I'm on 600 CLi,

the new rom would not work until I replaced it into all these locations

var/keys
usr/keys
usr/scce

then worked fine . . . .

I'm on 600 CLi,

the new rom would not work until I replaced it into all these locations

var/keys
usr/keys
usr/scce

then worked fine . . . .

Cheers bud but...................var\keys takes you to usr\keys ?????

I have moved them t there getting epg etc but no picky do i need to edit any other files ie key lists etc.

By the way im using evo 2.14

Thanks Gaz

They work flawlessly as far as all tests can tell me at the moment....

Glad I can be of help, just pur 7, 10 and 11 in /var/keys/ and switch to Sky Sports 1 or something and wait while it grabs the keys, they roll perfectly at the moment anyhow:)

how long does it take for keys to roll ??

How have you guys managed to get it working as im stumped now......................

And pimp my ride uk is on i see arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers bud but...................var\keys takes you to usr\keys ?????

I have moved them t there getting epg etc but no picky do i need to edit any other files ie key lists etc.

By the way im using evo 2.14

Thanks Gaz

ya I'm using evo214 also,

what I did was make sure that the rom 7 10 11 files in each location were showing today's date, so that I knew they are the new ones,

I then tuxbox into var/keys/keyslist.txt and delete all the keys in there
then I reboot the box and it has updated rom7 and rom11 keys correctly, so everything working fine...

LOL

All fine here, took the new keys about 60 seconds to kick and I thought oooh ooooh but all fine now...

ya I'm using evo214 also,

what I did was make sure that the rom 7 10 11 files in each location were showing today's date, so that I knew they are the new ones,

I then tuxbox into var/keys/keyslist.txt and delete all the keys in there
then I reboot the box and it has updated rom7 and rom11 keys correctly, so everything working fine...

LOL

Cheers bud my date is still the 8th April does that make a diff?

Going to delete the keys now and see what happens.

Thanks again

Just coming round now, have to tidy kitchen up as theres curry every where.

arghh the smell of it hahahaha

And ive run out of coffee

Thank you Cydine - you are a real star. I wish I had a little bit of that genius in me.

Where can I find out what the ROMS do and how they interact with the CAMs.

Thanks
Baby

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid qustion but why do we need 10 and 11 when 7 AU fine for me?

I know theres prob a good answer to this :)

Nah still the freaking same.

Ok reflash then i try it all again.

So ill ftp the files again and delete the keys and reboot the box,do i have to do anything else ie stop it au for instance.

Sorry to be a pain but its pissing me off now, usually get it going no probs.

Cheers as usual guys

Gaz

Ok box flashed play time again.

Last edited:
First up a big thanks to everyone involved with getting this released.
I cannot explain how much I respect your coding skills, I took a look put was way out of my comfort zone :)

For those having problems:
Make sure that you haven't disabled the ROMs that you use.
I disabled 3, 10 and 11 for the initial ROM7 fix which worked w/ evo but not gbox.

So to get working with the ROMs that cydine has posted, I had to reenable 7 and 11 (in my case) and then replace them in the var/keys.

im doing something wrong ive deleted all the old rom 7/10/11 in my var/keys and replaced with new ones and waited and waited and waited but after 30 mins i think ive done something wrong it still hasnt updated ive also deleted all keys that were on there what have i done wrong ?????????????

Deleted current keys from keylist.txt rebooted box, left on movies, no picy and keylist hasnt updated neither.

What am i missing here it must be staring me in the eye but i cant see it.

Gaz

Whats the diff between the keylist.txt and the keylist file?

Last edited:
Deleted current keys from keylist.txt rebooted box, left on movies, no picy and keylist hasnt updated neither.

What am i missing here it must be staring me in the eye but i cant see it.

Gaz

Whats the diff between the keylist.txt and the keylist file?

that should be it,

check in camd.cfg that the AU is set to [01] or [2] either should do the trick,

I done both my boxes and both working fine, I have one set at AU = [01] and the other at [02]

lol

Back