And there is more....

Morning everyone. I've been looking through the threads and found some files called 7 10 and 11. I've also managed to get my box connected via ftp for the first time. do I put these files in var. Do I have to do anything to the box with the remote?
Thanks I'm obviously a beginner.

WTF

I have just swapped cams to Mgcam and its sodding working omg!!!!!!

So how come then that evo isnt working?????

Ive pee'ed around for ages and it was staring me in the sodding face.

So what i changed was

Coppy the rom files to the correct place, deleted the keys from the keylists.txt file and rebooted.

Waited for a day or two (kidding) switched cams over to MGcam and it has come on now.

That means i can go to the pub later and watch footie so the other half can watch her sodding tele.

Guys thanks for the help :Clap::Clap: still dont understand this one though,if any one is stuck and doesnt get like i didnt ill be around for a while.

Thanks for the rom files too fella. :)

Morning everyone. I've been looking through the threads and found some files called 7 10 and 11. I've also managed to get my box connected via ftp for the first time. do I put these files in var. Do I have to do anything to the box with the remote?
Thanks I'm obviously a beginner.

Download the rom files in the begining of the thread and FTP them over to var\keys and usr\scce.

The go into var\keys and right click the keylist.txt file and select edit, remove the "keys" and save the file.

Reboot the box and change the cam to MGcam by using the blue button.

Go to a encrypted channel, i always go to the Hits channel......and wait a while.

This worked for me hope this helps you fella.

Gaz

could you explain more about 'switched cams over to MGcam' for us newbies please i still havent got a picture ???????????

What image are you using?

If CLI
Press blue
Press Ok
Use left or right button and change to MGCamd
Press Green to save then reboot box pal.

Gaz

This is probaly a stupid question. But when I ftp the new keys to my box they don't show the new date. Is that why I can't getr a picture?

I'm a newbie myself but I think you have to install it. I've copied oker the files at the start of this thread and mines all working now. Don't know how the do it but feck they're clever. I can watch us get done by the mancs now!

why havent i got MGCamd on my blue button mate how do i find this ???

The dw2.0 image comes with evocamd only you need to connect your box to the net to download any other cams via addons.

Thanks very much up and running again ...you guys are the best

doesnt seem to work on Andromeda V2.0 image, only works if i use the rom7 only which was released yday, but works with all roms on cyro's latest image though anyone for any idea ??

Thanks

working fantastic on dw 2.0, AU is spot on but is now called rom11 in keylist.txt?
going to try with gemini and LT images on 7025.

big thanks to all the guys responsible.:Clap::Clap:

not working on gemini image?

Did exactly the same as i did with the dw 2.0 image regarding new rom files, camd setup is 01 and deleted keys from keylist.txt, rebooted and keys dont update. Is this only working on certain images?

i have my box set to 01 and working great now thanks you :banana: now to get the familys box's :SHOOTING:

Back