amiko mini t2/c help needed

Yes flashed with latest firmware posted by ferret

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

do you have net client config in the menu
if not then software not flashed right

Yes its there

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

rite got my test and went in and edit my details what cam shud i use here
N: ........... 5...... mic.........vir............. 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
port username password tryed cccam mgamd wont connect any help

rite got my test and went in and edit my details what cam shud i use here
N: ........... 5...... mic.........vir............. 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
port username password tryed cccam mgamd wont connect any help

can you not change the N to CWS for mgcamd

or if u use csp put in as a NEWCAMD connecter

got it going on my dm500 on ccam i think its the space button i need to find on keyboard of amiko i put in N:xxxxx when i think it shud b N: xxxxxxx

You dont need to enter "N" on the amiko if you are using the remote. Just ensure that your emulator of choice is newcamd and then enter the details of the line into the relevant section ie. service port, user name, password, etc. The fact that you are using newcamd means you drop the n or cws and ccam you drop the c.

Ok thanks lads I'll give it a go think its using Ccam as I got it going on my 500 doesn't seem to work with mgcamd

Ok thanks lads I'll give it a go think its using Ccam as I got it going on my 500 doesn't seem to work with mgcamd

Dont thinks many CS use cccam mate (cable) but it if works then that is all that matters.

Its was sent as N: line does that mean its newcamd

Should be ok on cccam Newcamd & Mgcam if its a N line just depends how the sever end is setup some use different ports for each.

You should be able to check at the server end but as I say most dont allow cccam. Apparently cccam doesn`t perform as well as newcamd/mgcam but not sure why.

You should be able to check at the server end but as I say most dont allow cccam. Apparently cccam doesn`t perform as well as newcamd/mgcam but not sure why.

would guess it's to stop using line in oscam to reshare

From the details you have posted it needs to be either Newcamd or Mgcamd you choose as the emulator type, almost forget you used CCcam on the DM500 as that's a Linux receiver using 'real' CCcam, the Amiko receiver is using an emulator not actually CCcam, which works fine by the way but you just need to tell it what protocol to use, in your case Newcamd or Mgcamd but as already mentioned DO NOT enter the N: part, just start with the URL you've been given.

The guide here should help you better understand that part of things and is specific to the Amiko range which should be perfect for you: http://www.gotohere.org/downloads/A...tup Guide For Amiko HD Range of Receivers.pdf

Back