Amazon’s 3rd-gen Fire TV Cube

If its over 1GB per min it will struggle
I’m curious as some of the files I stream can be over 100gb. My device streams them perfectly but was wondering how a Firestick would perform.

Not experience, but if you are using the ethernet then is 10/100 so cannot keep up with 1GB per min as its 133Mbps.

Wifi is subject to your own circumstances.

Not experience, but if you are using the ethernet then is 10/100 so cannot keep up with 1GB per min as its 133Mbps.

Wifi is subject to your own circumstances.
Who mentioned ethernet or am I missing something?
You can always get adapters if feel the need
Fire Stick 4k Max Ethernet Adapter

Last edited:

AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE 2022 - FAILED ?​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not a fail, Must will never use the USB/Ethernet ports anyways
yes some will but the majority will not
I've had 30 Gen2 cubes for others and about only 3 use the Ethernet port
and none of them have more than 100MB
tduk is just nit picking :rolleyes:

Anyone with over 300,000 YouTube subscribers and making a living from it, is doing something right. Nothing wrong with making a living from it either imo.

Anyone with over 300,000 YouTube subscribers and making a living from it, is doing something right. Nothing wrong with making a living from it either imo.
Opinions vary, theres loads of pricks on there with more followers than he has doesn't make them clever as such, just makes them appear sharper than the twats that follow them.
Anyway we digress from the topic, wheres that kanye west yt channel now theres a smart cookie.

Last edited:

Opinions vary, theres loads of pricks on there with more followers than he has doesn't make them clever as such, just makes them appear sharper than the twats that follow them.
Anyway we digress from the topic, wheres that kanye west yt channel now theres a smart cookie.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one.
Kanye West😆

Last edited:

NEW AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE 2022 - DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE !​

I suppose they'll push this new cube on you then a few months later start flogging us an upgraded version with say 4gb ram. I've a cube and a Shield so I'd only buy this if it had different coloured lights or came in a blue or red :)

I suppose they'll push this new cube on you then a few months later start flogging us an upgraded version with say 4gb ram. I've a cube and a Shield so I'd only buy this if it had different coloured lights or came in a blue or red :)
Which colour do you prefer out of your Shield and Cube😆
Tbh I can’t stand the Amazon OS and UI on their device’s.

Back