All pregnant women to be handed £3,000 to be used on pampering facilities

Again, read the article before commenting.

Yet births at home or midwife-centres are far cheaper than in hospital and, providing there are no complications, no more dangerous.

Officials expect the budgets to be available to all women by 2018/19. They will still be allowed to turn the money down and have a hospital birth if they wish

The £3,000 is not extra spending. It is an alternative to the NHS spending that amount or more on a hospital birth.

This is certainly not the way a Minister (I think it may have been Jane Elison)explained it; they said it was to take the strain off of the NHS Maternity Departments, so that doesn't sound like they intend spending much time discussing maternity plans.
Personally I believe it is all part of a plan to privatise the NHS and eventually do away with our Health Service, the Tories got a bad reaction when the first suggested Privatisation of the NHS, so it appears they are now trying to surreptitiously achieve their goal by doing so little by little.

I know if this £3000 was flying around when our maude was in season years ago I would be nipping over the fence to borrow the neighbor's hot tub, few old towels shoe horn and vaz and a few Sirmoff's for us both.

Then once it's over straight online with Thomas Cook make sure we take advantage of the free child places on offer.

Miggy reads the usual 'Mail Online' bollox and goes off on one.

No change there then. :)

Miggy reads the usual 'Mail Online' bollox and goes off on one.

No change there then. :)

Welcome back @nara :)
I see that it has taken you Months to be converted to a Leicester fan? Was it a painful procedure that kept you away from DigitalWorldz for while m8?. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think three grand is a little conservative it should be more around about the five mark for full labour.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Calm down dear, here's a nice relaxing music video to cheer you up.

[video=youtube_share;jca_p_3FcWA]https://youtu.be/jca_p_3FcWA[/video]

:roflmao:

£3000 id roll aboot wi her !!!!

Does the father not get half?
After all we done the hard work 9 months before the child is born. LOL

:FLASHER: :happysmile:

Back