Government and councils to spy on ALL our phones

the problem with that film is it gives people the idea that you fix the problem by changing the leading pupet.

in real life you need to take out hundreds of people and organisations - these Globalists are like a virus and they have had a long time to multiply & spread.
everything from TFL to the "heretage foundation" and the "cavendish institute" - they all have to be erased.
clear them all or they will return eventually.

scum always rises to the top - ask any scientist.

btw:
http://zfoneproject.com/
http://tor.eff.org/index.html

Life must be really miserable when you're living under this cloud of paranoia.

Get out a bit more and smell the roses guys.

anyone seen V for VANDETTA, smells much like whats happening in the UK at the moment

think i posted that a while back in another similar thread to this.

and another useful thread/post by nara : shocked2

edited for the benfit of nara.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life must be really miserable when you're living under this cloud of paranoia.

Get out a bit more and smell the roses guys.

as mask clearly explained its not paranoia! it is happening we are being watched our civil liberties are being exploited! all in the name of what? terrorism? the real terrorists are the governemnt orchestrating against its own people to pass laws and justify what its doing!

i do get out every weekend :) by no means a personal dig at you as i respect your views and opinions, im just trying to explain exactly how it is.

"paranoia" is when you *wrongly* believe you are being watched.
we *are* being watched - therefore we arent "paranoid"

big march soon:
http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=346&Itemid=27

if only more people where interested we could easily end the puppet governments tiem in power!

Which thread?:confused:

thread/post ..you know damn well what i was saying but you have to get your ego in the way again.

and for an explantion your post before was nothing to do with the thread, yet again it was to knock someone of there pedistal by telling them to stop being paranoid and wake up and smell the roses. thats not discussing the issue thats just shooting down someone, it has no valid arguement and its nothing to do with your veiws on the matter, it was a shooting down exercise.

WOW i never knew so many people here felt the way i do about whats going on in the world,sometimes it gets a bit depressing when the missus and the kids think im losing it, your right people something has to be done.
If they start monitoring the internet more closely than they already do conversations like this may cease at the first post, sites with alternative views will dissapear, the internet gave us power but in 18 months they gonna start taking it away and we will be back at the point were we are forced to believe what the media are forced to make us believe.

oh and nara do you work for the "authorities"

This is very sad. I'm really not sure how to respond.

by ignoring the most important part of my post as usual and quoting whats fit for your purpose.

end of from me im so close to ignore user button now you wouldnt believe it and its not based on you opinions, them i can stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back