### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

Luv this image i was playing about with the settings today found so many new options, i changed the theme, put PIN code on all the menus, changed the LCD displlay functions and so much more. A++ this image even tho iv had this image for about a week now i just wanted to leave the feedback now becuase i found all these features today :p

Interested in what you did with the LCD display - share the wealth dude

Just done my first flash with this image last night

Everything running fine :)

I changed ucode to 0014 instead of the default 001A, no reason - was just like that on my last sportster image
Sorted the remote volume issue with changing to OSD

Played around with the themes, I like the Black Laky one :)

I havent put all ROM fixes in yet, is it necessary, has everyone done it? Has everyone with just the ROM7 fix in there had problems with AU??

many thnx to all concerned with getting this image to us all :Cheers:

cheers
g2k.

Just done my first flash with this image last night

I havent put all ROM fixes in yet, is it necessary, has everyone done it? Has everyone with just the ROM7 fix in there had problems with AU??

The name of the image is a dead giveaway m8, lol !!!!!!!!

This image autoupdates without the need of further 'fixes'

all the best

I don't disagree with Gav. He says 'for some'. Who knows why.....bad flash ????????

Try yours and see if it updates.

All the best

flash seems fine m8 :)

was just curious to hear from those who had this problem and if it was better to just add the other 2 roms in.

best way to force box to AU??
clear the keylist.txt and reboot?

cheers
g2k

flash seems fine m8 :)

was just curious to hear from those who had this problem and if it was better to just add the other 2 roms in.

best way to force box to AU??
clear the keylist.txt and reboot?

cheers
g2k

This wouldn't do any harm, however it's not necessary as rom 7 works fine.
Clearing the keylist.txt file and rebooting will force an update.

Cheers

I agree with Rodboy- stick to the fixed Rom7 only and delete the six or seven Rom10 & 11 files from /var/keys

I don't think they are the updated ones, so will screw the AU if left active. All will be well on just Rom7 alone. Cheers- AL

hi can you help me please!!!downloaded file but cant get it to work ,the dbox isnt finding the image

Back