ADVICE - Updating Wooshbuild image ?

you can do but installing the .tar from menu should do the same
It will NOT let me install from menu ?

I'm reinstalling the latest image agian now, bloody Flash Gorgon again.

I would of thought my next step would be simply to restore my settings ???

Last edited:
Image back on, got all basics (absolute shite compared to my old one)..

Put my backup tar file on stick, inserted it, same mesage -

'No Displayable files on this medium found' ??

GOD this Version of Whoosh is AWFULL !!!

Everything is set up for 28.2E even after i disable the sat tuner and set up the cable one ?

Change to ATV mate
I was an avid PLi user but recently changed to ATV and after a few days getting used to a few changes I love it now

Did you try FTP the files over

Yea just tried that, replaced the 3 files and NOTHING, what's ATV ? Is it another image, my last 'custom' was awesome only thought i would update it as i had lost EPG....again......

Yeah its an image mate

Link below and its a pre build which is all done for you and very easy to use,Free downloads and good support and guides

iPab TV: Welcome

Cheers, it's NOT finding ANY channels none, disabled sat tuner, put in my Net Id, set to UK, Virgin (All Area')-

EDIT - it;s finding them on Pass2/2 DVB-C, think pass 1 /2 was for terrestrial ??

Can you download them via autobouquets plugin,Never run cable as its not in my area but should still download,Got the correct net id

Hi bud,

I have PM'd you the WB backup. Download file, unzip it and transfer zgemma folder to usb

Flash the box and when it restarts:

1. load your line - ftp to var/keys/[email protected]
2. set your area in autobouquetmaker - do not change any tuner settings
3. start scan and wait for it to complete and restart box
4. check channels - if not working check line is accurate and softc@m is started - blue button
6. create own backup image incase

all good?

i to am having a problem setting up vermin on H5 disabled sat tuner but can,t configure autoboquets its stuck on 28e sat how can i configure it for virgin

anyone? can v6 or v7 wooshbuild installed on Zgemma H5? any link? appreciated

Back