adult content trouble

jadranh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there
Can somebody help
How do I set up drembox in order to completely hide adult content?
I have set up parental control but I can still acces these content in following way.
When I press any numbers on numeric pad on my remote I am asked for pin;however if I decide not to enter pin and press the red button(exit) the request for pin is still on but I can clearly see the picture behind it(strange).
Also if I go back or forth with arow keys on my remote the same happens.
This could obviously be done by anyone who decides to play with remote control(thinking of my daughter of course).
Any ideas please
Thank you

do you want to just hide the channel or delete it completley m8?

All I want to do is to make it impossible for my daughter to access these cannels, it does not matter which way. As I said before she or anyone else could accidently press some buttons on dream remote and the picture will appear.
Thanks for reply

hi

i use to have problem with 500c so i use dreamedit take out the channel u dont want and save the edited version . then ftp the edited version to the box.

Hi there
Can somebody help
How do I set up drembox in order to completely hide adult content?
I have set up parental control but I can still acces these content in following way.
When I press any numbers on numeric pad on my remote I am asked for pin;however if I decide not to enter pin and press the red button(exit) the request for pin is still on but I can clearly see the picture behind it(strange).
Also if I go back or forth with arow keys on my remote the same happens.
This could obviously be done by anyone who decides to play with remote control(thinking of my daughter of course).
Any ideas please
Thank you

once uv locked them via the menus u need to shutdown using the shutdown menus this will save your settings and stop um coming back.

cheers

osborne82

if you want to remove them completley, in the channel list highlight the channel, press menu on the remote, select delete then press ok

Back