adding sats

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
the problem i have i am scanning 16e and 5 e trying to get tring and viasat sport channels but cant get them tried to edit transpnder to the freqeuncys but still no joy any ideas

any help much appreciated

why dont you use dreambox edit and ftp vanibals motorised settings into your box or download via blue button

alex123 thanks for reply i have manged to get some sats on there know but still missing some what are vanibals settings and where do i get them and as for the blue button if u mean addons it isnt working as i have a tm91--super and i cant downl;oad anything to it tried to update the server info with 1 i fouind on net but stll comes up server error

cheers again yorkie1

Bouquets are files that tell the reciever where each channel is and what satellites to look at for them.

There are three ways of doing it.
1. DIY where you have to filter, sort the channels etc.
2. The easiest thing is to download a pre made one and transfer it to your receiver.
3. Download a list and modify and then transfer it.

On this forum, the channel lists are here Linux Receiver Settings

Also have a read of the guide on using dreamboxedit/dreamset.

I didn't know there where 2 different enigma's can anyone tell me which a tm9100 super would have

Cheers yorkie1

I didn't know there where 2 different enigma's can anyone tell me which a tm9100 super would have

Cheers yorkie1

im pretty sure that its enigma1 m8, regards mdt

Back