Add New New Maps For Navi-Go sy 885 (ebuyer)

what was it taffer ?

Put the Italy map on mine then lent it to my boss for his golf trip to Italy last week(Brown nose). He was very impressed with it. Found all the golf courses and hotels no probs, although he did say that it did try and take him down a one way street in Pisa. Great value for money, only probs now is that they are sold out.

Ive sent you a PM with the files you need m8 ;)

these are the file names you all need

unlock pack from page/post 1

tomtom files
tomtom6_final_on_navigo

maps
TomTom UK IE and WE Map v6 75

Hi Rat,

would you mind sorting me out with those files as well pls?

I've been looking for the 'usual place' to get the files but me thinks that they are not in the download section?

thanks

just seen this m8 :) PM sent :)

Reactions: aRo
just thought i'd add my thanks, a very simple guide acheived in no time :)

any chance of a link to the working files rat ,

cheers

just passed my lgv class 2 , should come in handy now

Im a little confused about this...

What files are people looking for please??? Sorry I havent read the whole thread, but you shouldnt really need an unlock pack for this unit unless your going to install multiple apps... Ive had a play with one of these and tomtom should work fine, its just a case of putting it onto the memory card and making one change to the registry on the device, isnt it??? Sorry if I have missed something, im just a little confused today :)

You can obviously hack the unit a little more and change the screens and add other sat nav software as well as TomTom

tomtom

hey rat can you pm me the correct working links just got me navigo today looking at having a go attweaking it :proud:thanks

didnt I send you the links m8 ?
Ill send them when I get home from work ;)

@ sullly ... did I send you the links m8 ? cant remember lol

If somebody could send me the links to these apps I would be very grateful .. Ive had a look around for the unlock pack etc but could only find dead links.

Cheers,

edcase

I have got a mp3 player that uses sd cards I assume I can use this to load files onto sd card.
Can someone pm me links for Tom Tom files
Thanks

didnt I send you the links m8 ?
Ill send them when I get home from work ;)

@ sullly ... did I send you the links m8 ? cant remember lol

no m8 , never got them , not had time to mess with it yet anyway, any chance you could send them when you get a minute m8 ,

cheers :Clap:

all info heading your way m8 :)
sorry about that sullly

think i used a different set of files , unzipped 4 folders onto card , followed instructions included , worked a treat ,

got celebrity voices as well if anyone needs them ,

yeah I think there are different ways of doing it now :)
I just stick to the way I know lol

not sure if anyone picked up on this but there is no need for any regestry hacking for widescreen navigos to enter WinCE - all you need to do is keep the power button held at the pretty picture at the beginning and it will go directly into windows for you where you can boot tomtom from the card. nice - still cant get bloody miomap going on the ws version (yet)

I've finally got round to attempting to get Tom Tom on the Navigo. Bought a twin pack of 2GB SD cards recently and I've followed sonme instructions to use RegeditCE12 to modify some entries to re-direct to \SDMMC\ folder.

I'm stuck at this bit...
Copy some link files from the old locations and edit to suit in notepad.exe on you PC
Put copies in folders called Desktop and Program in the root of your SD card
Make sure at least one shortcut(link) file points to "\Windows\YFLoader.exe"
and another to "\SDMMC\Mobilenavigator\mobilenavigator.exe"
soft reset (button at top), hard reset (switch off)

I've copied two shortcuts called CMP and Windows Explorer across, but I have no option to create new shortcut as the satnav is showing as a Mobile Device in My Computer not a drive letter.

Also, anyone have a new link to the sy885 unlock pack that they're willing to PM to me, ta?

Back