Add New New Maps For Navi-Go sy 885 (ebuyer)

I've finally got round to attempting to get Tom Tom on the Navigo. Bought a twin pack of 2GB SD cards recently and I've followed sonme instructions to use RegeditCE12 to modify some entries to re-direct to \SDMMC\ folder.

I'm stuck at this bit...

I've copied two shortcuts called CMP and Windows Explorer across, but I have no option to create new shortcut as the satnav is showing as a Mobile Device in My Computer not a drive letter.

Also, anyone have a new link to the sy885 unlock pack that they're willing to PM to me, ta?

just download tomtom v6 , and follow simple instructions , no need to unlock anything just drop correct files onto card , and then follow the instructions , takes 5 mins ,
http://www.thepctailor.com/index.htm

Cheers sullly, I'm downloading v6 now :Clap:

Just to say thanks to all the people who participated in this thread...I bought a nearly new Navigo on fleabay for £40 and have since installed TT6, MioMap, IGO, Route 66 and had a great time learning how to do it...my mate who bought a TomTom was up yesterday and tried mine out...he couldnt beleive it worked just as well as his does for a fraction of the price...I'm currently working on putting TT7 on it...its great fun!

I think i'm becoming a nerd now...I need to get out more...LOL!

Back