A8PSIM Secondstage bootloader

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
for those who have this sim and want to add a different image too there Dreambox 800se clone you have to use a ssl84 bootloader for a genuine dm800se otherwise you will get ' no ca found ' error ! i got the DW 1.1 image working but instead of flash image and then open new http page flash ssl84b as in rats post , instead flash genuine ssl84 , and then reboot box and will boot up and work !
WILL TRY OTHER IMAGES SOON !

thanks for wiz569 for uploading Secondstage bootloader 84 for genuine dm800se in downloads

Last edited:
Seems like your the man for A8PSIM info
no pressure ;) lol

glad to see you getting to grips with it though :)

question time whats the differance between A8PSIM and a sim2 ?

you can use original images and bootloader :)

Hi,I just wanna buy A8P sim card, i found one Chinese Supplier to the following the advertisement,
"A Fantastic Original Dream A8P sim Make your box same as original receiver

This is the new card for Dreambox DM series That's original card , can support any DM Series Software .

If you used on clone sim 2.10 box.

you should flash Org image and bootloader with the SIm 2.10 SIM .then replace the sim card to Org A8P sim card.

Box will work . "

And I am a new hand, got serveral, maybe stupid questions:

1)what is "ssl84 bootloader?" is it a software or just a device machine?

2) what is "sim 2.10", is it a software or just a device machine?

3) Where i can find org image, and bootloader? how to use them together? And i am going to buy Sunray 4 DM800se SR4 from a Chinese Company(pretty sure that is clone edition),where i can find the org image and bootloarder?

Totally confused by these special terminologies here. Need your expertise profesional help.

Hi,I just wanna buy A8P sim card, i found one Chinese Supplier to the following the advertisement,

This is the new card for Dreambox DM series That's original card , can support any DM Series Software .

you should flash Org image and bootloader with the SIm 2.10 SIM .then replace the sim card to Org A8P sim card.

Box will work . "

3) Where i can find org image, and bootloader? how to use them together? And i am going to buy Sunray 4 DM800se SR4 from a Chinese Company(pretty sure that is clone edition),where i can find the org image and bootloarder?

Totally confused by these special terminologies here. Need your expertise profesional help.

hiya cfl2378 !!! :)
im new too all this aswell but ill help as much i can at work at mo ! so when i get back i'll reply with what i have learned in the last week coz thats how long ive had my clone box with this sim (A8P) !!

hiya cfl2378 !!! :)
im new too all this aswell but ill help as much i can at work at mo ! so when i get back i'll reply with what i have learned in the last week coz thats how long ive had my clone box with this sim (A8P) !!

Hiya cfl23778 , well first of all a A8P sim allows you to use Geniune Dreambox firmware (image) , you can get this software from ' http://www.dreambox.de ' bear in mind your box has to be a 800se so download the se version , the only thing with this is it is a bog standard and a base image , you have to add everything to get working the way you want !
Other sim's are 2.01sim and 2.10sim , and then theres the A8Psim these sims are all like phone sims !!
now important stuff depending on what sim you use and as your saying your getting a A8Psim , you will have to use a Geniune bootloader which is ssl84 version , with the other sims you have to use a clone (adjusted) bootloader which there are a few , the main one thats used is the ssl84b , the bootloaders you can get in the Download section , you have to post 5 times to be able to download or subscribe which is what i did and this helps the site ! :)
the best thing to do is use a clone firmware(image) like Digitalworldz se 1.1 and use the ssl84 bootloader ,
the way i think about the way it works is the bootloader is your carkeys ! the sim is your alarm ! the firmware(image) is the engine , if you use the wrong keys or alarm your engine wont start !!!
the box your looking to buy is a clone !
i'm not a pro and am new too this as only had this box only a week but im learning more everyday , the people on here are really helpful
what i would say you you will need to downloada few bits of software like DreamUP for when you put the wrong image/bootloader on the box , a ftp software like Dreambox control centre so you can add a cline and plugings , a usb to mini usb too connect to computer if you need to get back working with DreamUP and you will have to do this ! because you will do something wrong !! because there is a lot you can do with these boxes !! if you put the wrong bootloader in your get ' no ca found ' your think ive broke my box !!! but easily fixed with the right flash software ! i tried loads to get mine going again but the only one to work for me was the latest version of DreamUP because of the A8Psim ! you can get that from the dreambox website address aswell , also download the vcp driver aswell , because your getting a sunray box you might have too use the sunray flash software ! but your soon find out what works with the box youve got .
hope this helps you and feel free to PM me if you got any problem and if i can help i will ! :)

Thanks slot, you are really my teacher here. Should i need another software to connect my pc and Sunray 4 DM800 SE in order to make the "image", "bootloader" and "sim 2.1 card" work? what is the next following step after i download the "image" and "bootloader" and with prepared A8P sim card, if any pics explained here for the following steps, I would be more appreciated.

Box will work . "

Back