A8PSIM image update :-)

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
first of all i have a dreambox 800hdse clone with a A8Psim so you can put genuine image on ,

first of all i used DBUK 2.1.2 image this had a ssl84 bootloader so work fine ,

today i managed to install DigitalWorldz SE v1.1 Image on it but had too use genuine ssl84 bootloader instead of the ssl84b one you have to use with a 210sim etc etc ,

i found out the hard way with the ssl84b !!! ' ro1 no ca found ' :-((

one thing i did find out the only software i could use was Dreamup and it had to be the latest version ,

ONE THING I CAN SAY IS A BIG THANK YOU TOO MIKE , RAT , WIZ569 !!

TOP PEOPLE WHO KNOW THERE SHIT !!!

first of all i have a dreambox 800hdse clone with a A8Psim so you can put genuine image on ,

first of all i used DBUK 2.1.2 image this had a ssl84 bootloader so work fine ,

today i managed to install DigitalWorldz SE v1.1 Image on it but had too use genuine ssl84 bootloader instead of the ssl84b one you have to use with a 210sim etc etc ,

i found out the hard way with the ssl84b !!! ' ro1 no ca found ' :-((

one thing i did find out the only software i could use was Dreamup and it had to be the latest version ,

ONE THING I CAN SAY IS A BIG THANK YOU TOO MIKE , RAT , WIZ569 !!

TOP PEOPLE WHO KNOW THERE SHIT !!!

I think you mean Mick not Mike, (unless Mike is some guy you know down the pub?) :proud: but the point i'm trying to make is its great to see members saying thanx (new and old) when someone has helped them :)

Lol i'm bad !!!!!! Soooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy mick !!!!!!!

Back