A88, script and flash.. what works

in future if you experience timeouts increase your timeout from 1000 to 1200 and try again. this is more than likely a pc differnce than card.
the doubletbc is a very aggressive flash it doesn't suit all rom10 cards, p47 is much less aggressive but glitch spreads differ a fair bit from newd11x.

tbc

finally lol;

the simplest thing in the world is to say your script will open a card in 10 seconds, maybe sometimes the a86 script will do that - most of the time for my powersync stuff it will take bloody ages. this isn't because it can't do it quick, it is because the most important thing is to open the card without killing it!!!!
that is what glitching a card is all about from my point of view.

Last edited:
Yes well said..

I'm quite enjoying playing with all this stuff at the moment, my main problem is i want to know the ins and outs of everything instead of starting with one part and getting to know that well.

I'm gonna reflash with doubletbc again and try a longer timeout.. just for the heck of it..

tnx again.

Hi tbc,

I bumped the rec timeout a way up... for some reason that flash and script won't work with this card..

I'm not really sure if it's a timeout now that i look...

Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Oh well the P47 opened it anyways.. maybe it's just that card for some reason..

tnx

hello m8 i will tell u imanaged to open 20 A86 cards in 1 to 1and half hour with DOUBLE TBC flash and the script with it.
That thread was from my post but make sure your VCC is set below 20,1F,1E,1D,1C. and i guarantee u will deffiniatlypopthis card.:Kickassro

hi when you say set below 20,1F,1E,1D,1C.. does that mean below 1C?

thanks

Excuse my english i meant by between1c and 20vcc.

I have a Rom10 A88 here and was told in another forum that they are impossible to glitch. I have never used sidewinder program. I am using mikedatas dual unlooper. So you guys reckon it can be glitched? if someone had success with this card can you tell me what setup will work?Thanks

Back