A DW Member In Need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. Enjoy the work.

dun wouldnt mind seing da results eitha...

Cheers guys. Yea, I'll keep you posted once the surveys complete m8.

Right everyone, I've got 18 responses so far, I'm aiming for around 30 so please keep filling in!

I want more, more I tell you mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaaha... Sorry, I get a bit over exited about dissertation questionares...:Ha:

: thanks :

Done it. I don't see where topdog got the idea that it was for the muslims on the forum. It needs input from across the religeous spectrum to be an effective survey.

Done it. I don't see where topdog got the idea that it was for the muslims on the forum. It needs input from across the religeous spectrum to be an effective survey.

Because I read it first and if you look at question 1

1. How accurate do you think media representation of Islam is?
Very Accurate
Accurate
Not Accurate
Very Inaccurate
Don't Know

We all know that Muslims and Islam have a bad press in this country and we all know the majority of people in this country dislike the Muslim religion, Islam even Muslims.
So lets go back to question 1 you can now see how the answers can be manipulated

we all know the majority of people in this country dislike the Muslim religion, Islam even Muslims.

I don't know who elected you to speak for the whole country but your talking s***.

So lets go back to question 1 you can now see how the answers can be manipulated

I still don't see how they can be manipulated...

M8, its obvious you've got a strong agenda against Islam and Muslims, but this thread is for peeps to fill out my survey and not for you to air your views...

Last edited:
filled in m8, hope it helps

BTW i dont believe in any religion, as long as they dont bother me i wont bother them

I can see both sides
topdog posted and gave his reason (maybe he shouldent of posted and kept reasons to himself) but he did
but I also understand how mas got angry

lets not make it more than it is though :)

filled in for you m8 :)

i thought it was more to get a feel of how non muslims feel that the media is influencing their feelings towards a group of people that they may know nothing about

im weird though lol

All done mate, happy to help. Be interested in the results too.

yes i have also filled it in honestly for you , ok

Just out of interest m8 if this is for your dissertation do you not think it would have been better to get peoples demographics so you could distinguish between views?

Then you could have really seen how views differ dependant on age, sex, location, race etc.

Just out of interest m8 if this is for your dissertation do you not think it would have been better to get peoples demographics so you could distinguish between views?

Then you could have really seen how views differ dependant on age, sex, location, race etc.

Thats a very good point m8.
But my main aim was to find out the views of the general public, which are of all age's sex's, etc...

But you have a good point, I could have analysed it better if I had included the above:err:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back