800se V2 wont or cant see USB or internal HDD

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
when i go to menus and try and set up HDD box doesnt see the HDD or usb, however DCC does. picons transfer fine. do i need to switch something on?

when i go to menus and try and set up HDD box doesnt see the HDD or usb, however DCC does. picons transfer fine. do i need to switch something on?

You need to go to storage options in the settings menu and initialize the hard drive..
If you have problems i have in the past reformatted drive to fat 32 then with the box powered off insert usb/drive then power on box and its normally there..

when i do it doesnt see anything from box menus, but dcc does see it. i can transfer to it.

So under device manager the HDD is not seen ? That is were you should mount it in device manager then you need to set the recording paths under the menu option once it is mounted.

If none of this works ! Is your drive internal or externel and has it been used anywhere else before this 800se ?

I

So under device manager the HDD is not seen ? That is were you should mount it in device manager then you need to set the recording paths under the menu option once it is mounted.

If none of this works ! Is your drive internal or externel and has it been used anywhere else before this 800se ?

I

it was brand new out the box matey. turns out it was faulty. replaced with an old one. sorted. ive put a wee post in the other thread.

Back