6800/6900 cccam patch

yep flashed 713p the new addon.

what i didnt do was reset it after after flash will try that

i flashed, factory reseted and installed new addon.......

and after 10 mins viewing it stutters. dm800 however is flawless left on all day and night.

ill be leaving my 6900 ebay auction to run me thinks

6900 and cccam has never worked properly for me the only reasons i can think of are. 1. powerline adapters. 2. cccam server doesnt like tm's????

has anyone had any issues regarding either with 6900super+?

i flashed, factory reseted and installed new addon.......

and after 10 mins viewing it stutters. dm800 however is flawless left on all day and night.

ill be leaving my 6900 ebay auction to run me thinks

Have had mine on all day no problem and clears very quickly.

hi same problem here with the tecnomate 6900 super hd combo, but my dream box 800hd no problems

sold my 6900. for my needs the dm800 ran rings round it

much more feature rich and cccam really is a synch on it

I'm in the same boat mate, glitches on TM but perfect on DM500s, I'm a bit uncertain
wether to get a DM800 clone though, theres a lot of negitives on here about them, is yours a clone ?, where did you get it.

Regards Finearrow

clone from linuxsat. gets hot but its good.

highly recommend putting a decent fan in it as the one that it came with is very very loud

Re: 6800/6900 cccam patch out today

here are the files

they work different to the normal patches, you now have an actual patch specific for your model, plus an 'addon' or update thats for all models, patch first, then add the addon via the usb menu

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT TO BE COPIED TO ANY OTHER FORUM WITHOUT GIVING REFERENCE TO DIGIDUDE

Is this stuff only for the supers?

IS there anyone here on this forum with a 6000 Non super model and dutch speaking and who wants to test tv vlaanderen CCcam Function latest Phantom Patch (Seca3 New Mediaguard) ?

Only Members with a decent history of posting please !

Is this stuff only for the supers?

The 'addon' pack that compliments the patches will only work on the TM6800SUPER, TM6900SUPER and TM7100 models. It adds the emulator software needed for CCcam and NewcamD support via the receivers ethernet port. It will not function on any other model of Technomate receiver.

Hi mate, ive got TM6800 SUPER + HD, with Phantompatch-TM6800HDSuper_741p-27-05-2011.stb and 2_ADDON_002p.stb patched. but not sure where to go from here...menus like 8281 dont seem to work, am doing something wrong?
This is what ive been trying:
Menu > 0000 > 8281

help.
Thanks

Hi Mate, dont go into menu first, while watching a channel press 8281 that should work.

Back