600c bargain of the day ?

:BLOBBY::Cheers::BLOBBY:

Dear Dibbers,

We have concluded our investigation into your Buyer Claim.

Seller's name:
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 1LX908878T328523M

Transaction date: 24 Jan 2009
Transaction amount: -104.99 GBP
Your transaction ID: 52B72672XX732584P
Case number: PP-640-994-104

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of 104.99 GBP.

Yours sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Thats great news dibbers now try and buy one in the uk ;)

:BLOBBY::Cheers::BLOBBY:

Dear Dibbers,

We have concluded our investigation into your Buyer Claim.

Seller's name:
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 1LX908878T328523M

Transaction date: 24 Jan 2009
Transaction amount: -104.99 GBP
Your transaction ID: 52B72672XX732584P
Case number: PP-640-994-104

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of 104.99 GBP.

Yours sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.[/QUOT

same here, got full refund, now thats what i call a bonus !

any one know of any cheap honest sellers ?

olollo....i'm not sure what to do now....i was gonna go for that 600c, but now i'm looking at the cube rivo, but that's £300 quid or so....then there's the DVB - C - they look pretty mint as well.....but i'm not sure what to do, if i want a PC sat in the sitting room or a HTPC......bloody heck, can't decide!

refund not in bank account yet, how about you dibbers, have you checked your account ?

i paid on a credit card mate and refunds can take a few days - unlike debit's that come out straight away.....

i've checked paypal like....

Transfer To Credit Card 26 Feb. 2009 Completed Details -£104.99 GBP £0.00 GBP
Refund From 尚 中秋 26 Feb. 2009 Completed Details £104.99 GBP £0.00 GBP

refund in account now.

now its back to square one, where to by one from ? mmm, shall take a little more care this time. will keep you posted.

just grabbed 2 from ebay, hope there not clones, asked for a picture and they look ok, but it's not engraved on the network connection, how ever there is a slot cut out on the right hand side......and also bought a DVB-C PCI card for a HTPC that i'm going to build then i'll be selling the dream....or i might keep it....good luck man!

200891617835622.jpg

dibbers that pic looks like a 500c

its a clone, all 500c's are clones and have been for a very long time, dream multimedia stopped manufacturing 500c's yunks ago

ah well as long as the DW image and that all works, i'll just stay clear of the gemini images etc.....stick to DW

p.s yes sorry to say i've reverted back to the 500c.... (gonna build a HTPC system with a DVB-c card in so that's cool as i'll be able to record to the hard drive of the new machine)

Great news guys - I'm chuffed for you.

Gonna miss the thread though, it's been better than eastenders lately ;-)

so has anyone found anywherein the uk for a 500c need one for the bathroom tv

i just bought my self a clone mate from fleabay and it's working better than the orignal i had..lolol yeah i know mad, i can get things like E4 and other programs that i coudln't get......

cant access fleebay due to someone hacking my account changing my details etc . i now have to wait till fleebay confirm my c/card details to my addy before they will reopen my account.

takes the p&&s

just grabbed 2 from ebay, hope there not clones, asked for a picture and they look ok, but it's not engraved on the network connection, how ever there is a slot cut out on the right hand side......and also bought a DVB-C PCI card for a HTPC that i'm going to build then i'll be selling the dream....or i might keep it....good luck man!

200891617835622.jpg

might be a silly question and sorry for jumping in on the thread but can a DVB-C card pick up the virgin media channels with any tweaking??

or am i just looking at this the wrong way

you would need a DVB-C cart mate, the DVB-T is simply a freeview tuner...ooops too much computing, you will get freeview on a card mate, you would have to mess with hardcams or softcams for the other channels...

Last edited:
Back