600c bargain of the day ?

no m8 its tied onto a plank of wood like dibbers lmfao

*ahem* lool...

yeah same reply.....

Dear,
we had sent the order to you,you will receive it,please do not worry,ok!
thanks

might get that one of you plexo!

well its been 28-29 days now, paypal still advise to wait !

have sent them a load more emails over the weekend, might get a reply tomorrow hopefuly, i doubt it though.

have been told by a few people that due to the low cost of the shipping that they usually wait untill they have a full container to ship over hence the cheap cost of delivery. if this is the case i think we might be waiting a while longer.

i do have a little faith in the chinnese, ordered a lcd screen for my camera off fleebay from hong kong on monday and it arrived friday ! so they do come up with the goods, sometimes !

yeah i know, it's the things that you don't really want that arrive in a week, like some replacement DS pens and an mp3 player....ok ima hang on then.... i'll start mailing them as well......

too cheap to be quality m8 i dont even get them wholesale at that price

dreams2.jpg

this might be all u get lol ..

u never know lads might be on the step tomorrow

rushed home from work with smirnoff rules's post in mind, alas its not waiting for me on the step, dam.

checked emails, nothing, as if thats no great surprise.

time to start the ball rolling with paypal, will lodge a dispute straight after this post, wish me luck i think i'll need it if i ever want to see my 600c.

You successfully filed a dispute
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You now have 20 days to solve the problem directly with the seller.
In the Resolution Centre you can contact the seller.

There you can also escalate the dispute to a claim in case it is not possible to reach a solution with the seller.

fook it, mines in as well! :Angryfire

except i'm really thinking i will escalate the claim........

Last edited:
time to start the ball rolling with paypal, will lodge a dispute straight after this post
"Dear PayPal, I've been trying to buy an illegally cloned cable box from China, so I can rip off my cable company, but I think I've been ripped... no, wait, lemme start that again."

Just kidding. I do hope you get your box, but I couldn't help noticing the apparent irony in all this. :)

I wouldn't say all hope is lost yet. Someone I know bought some DVD players from China, and after months and months of silence, as well as the occasional indecipherable and utterly illogical email, they finally showed up.

"Dear PayPal, I've been trying to buy an illegally cloned cable box from China, so I can rip off my cable company, but I think I've been ripped... no, wait, lemme start that again."

Just kidding. I do hope you get your box, but I couldn't help noticing the apparent irony in all this. :)

I wouldn't say all hope is lost yet. Someone I know bought some DVD players from China, and after months and months of silence, as well as the occasional indecipherable and utterly illogical email, they finally showed up.

U mean you can rip of cable with these boxes? bugger:silly:

Im pretty sure these members wnat these boxes to recieve free to air channels and the networking cabailities.

Besides all info here in is for educational purpouses only. ;)

Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by 6 Mar. 2009. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

500C's as far as i know dont actually get stopped in customs no more ever, i dont see how you are ripping off dream multimedia when they discontinued the 500 series, so they arnt loosing out in money, well they are but its their own fault for not selling them themselves... the boxes are UNFLASHED therefor technically legal in that sense, counterfeit item yes, but i dont think there would be much of a bad time with it since dream themselves dont actually manufacture them any more...

f**k the review thing escalate it to a claim straight away for reasons "doesnt reply to emails properly"

:BLOBBY::Cheers::BLOBBY:

Dear Dibbers,

We have concluded our investigation into your Buyer Claim.

Seller's name:
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 1LX908878T328523M

Transaction date: 24 Jan 2009
Transaction amount: -104.99 GBP
Your transaction ID: 52B72672XX732584P
Case number: PP-640-994-104

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of 104.99 GBP.

Yours sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Nice one m8 glad you got sorted,
Now wouldn't it be sweet if the box also turned up :proud:

Back