600c bargain of the day ?

email from them......

Dear,
we had sent the order to you,you will receive your order as soon as possible!
because of holiday,so we had sent your order for a delay.but please do not worry,if you can not receive your order,we will refund the money to you,thanks

starting to feel glad i didnt order, hope u get sorted tho dibbers mate, and if it does turn up, i mite give it a chance lol

yeah well for the price i guess you can't complain, how ever we'll give them the benefit of doubt and I'll keep watching sky news on free view for a few more days.....lolol

no reply to the tracking number email, so have now emailed them threatening to lodge a dispute with with payal. hopefuly should get a reply to that one.

i didn't get any tracking number off them..... 8-(

just checked email, no replies from them, surprise surprise. looked at paypal website and its too soon to do anything yet so shall just have to wait and see what happens.

I've just sent them another e-mail....

Hi there any news on this please?
Is there a tracking number that I can use, do you know the date you posted it please?

typical.....gutted since i sold me 500c the day i ordered this.....

EDIT : what does it say on paypal to where we stand?

Last edited:
you have 90 days to lodge a dispute with paypal, having tried to so i get this message:

"If you are opening a dispute because you have not yet received the item, we suggest that you allow some additional time for delivery because this is a cross-border transaction. You might consider checking with customs to make sure that your package is not being delayed."

how you contact customs i don't know !

now here's irony for you, the very first post i started on this subject, the
600c for £108, iv'e emailed them a few times asking various question about tuner and delivery times and they have always answered straight back, with regards to delivery the bloke said it should take approx 4 days shipping to the uk, wether he was just giving me the speil to place an order i don't know but allways replied to my emails.so i think it might pay me to do a bit of research next time.

in the mean time i'm still living in hope, all's not lost yet. i hope...lol

EMS tracking will say if its caught up in customs, ive an as-new dm600c clone(unflashed) here if anyone is wanting a good one lol, bought it for myself to test out the remote is too big imo

dibbers, dont think ul have much luck with paypal..

here's hoping like, how ever surly it can't be lost the payment that is? there must be some sort of refund scheme compensation ?

its outside of ebay so they dont really care i think

i'll speak to the bank tomorrow as well see what they say?

well well welll another day without a reply from them, now there's a surprise !

24 days since ordering don't suppose its that long really, read a few posts on here of boxes taking longer than that to arrive, so still quietly confident.

yes i to am not giving up hope, could have done with an answer from the bas*ards though........

yea, know what you mean. wouldn't hurt them to be a bit more curteous.

hope iv'e spelt it right.

a reply at last !

Dear,
we had sent the order to you,you will receive it,please do not worry,ok!
thanks

there you go, its on its way, no tracking number, must be coming by mule train !

Back