600c bargain of the day ?

very cheap indeed are you tempted to buy one I am I wonder if they ship from the uk the fone number looks a bit dodgey

the tuner in the clone 600's are worse than the original 500's

I got mine from here ordered before 2pm via google checkout got it next day.

They are clones but they come from the uk huddersfield infact.

h**p://www.linuxsat.co.uk/home.html

I got mine from here ordered before 2pm via google checkout got it next day.

They are clones but they come from the uk huddersfield infact.

h**p://www.linuxsat.co.uk/home.html

I believe they only stock satellite versions, or do they now stock cable versions aswell?

are the tuners in the clones not soldered in? not swappable like the genuines

Dreambox 600-C PVR with hard disc interface for 2.5" hard drives and plugable cable tuner !
As from the second link

shucks im after buying a cable one today but i'm not sure waht to go for now.

On DVB monkey they have one for £131.00 + postage

But them look cheaper them links.

mmmm, what shall i do......

Don't buy from DVB Monkey i had ordered my box 4 weeks ago and its still sitting in china, created a support ticket last week, no reply so far, so i'd stay clear of them in the future.

Regards
G

ok thanks for the heads up man. What about buying one of them from that 2nd link down then? i'm selling me 500c today so i need to get one ordered quick if i can.

Some one has posted that the tuner is genk though...what you think

the clones that i can get have the plug in tuner etc and the tuners arnt worse than the 500c clones what made you think that?

just a prev post of some one said they were rubbish....and as I've already agree to sell me 500c today then the last thing i wanted to do is find my self with a dearer box and the same demux type problems that you get with the 500c some times when your recording.

So you think that 2nd link down then will be a winner?

sat and cable

what so you can change them over from one to the other? i'm just cable at the minute like, but you never know i guess.....i might get one from that 2nd link down then! (just sold me 500c i will miss her...lolo)

Back