6.1.3 issue

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ever since i updated to the newer firmware 6.1.3 my signal on vodafone has been $hit, anyone else had this issue, OR is it vodafone thats playing up, also my daughter says her iphone 4 has gone really slow since she upgraded aswell.

Just an idea, have you tried restoring it to 6.1.3 again, then doing a hard re-boot and see if that works.??

The misses voda signal in Walsall has been crap the last week or so,she's got a BlackBerry,also our niece who lives with us,her signal has dropped and she's got a galaxy 3

I spoke to Voda the other week as their service is getting worse...

I was told they are in the process of a 4G upgrade so I will see sporadic poor signal. To be honest though I have both a work and personal phone with Voda, my missus is with Voda, my daughter is with Voda.... There service is crap totally and not just recently,

They then tried to blame it on my handset...that didn't wash though as I have a iPhone 5, missus is on a Galaxy S2, Daughter on a BB 8900 and my work BB is an 8520.........

My daughter and missus are always complaining about 3G. My company (who has 40,000 employees) have just binned them in favour of O2, even if that's just 25%, there is 10,000 people leaving in one hit, so i think that speaks volumes.

But then again, they support Man U so i expect a level of Ignorance/arrogance ;)

Last edited:
there are also some bugs in 6.1.3 apple will be rolling out 6.1.4

i've noticed that the last week or so my signal is up and down, 3g keeps dropping out and phone seems slower, i've got iphone 5 on voda, only had it just over a month, hope they sort this out soon!

Back