500s EPG

no thats once youve done all the mapping and setting it up, pressing yellow and selecting radiotimes is just for retrieiving info!

Thanks , im thinking of trying the commando image, as its got epg built in, just wondering about the service files, cause i can get enigma service files in order, sports , movies, how would i get that on commando image, and also i think there is addons panel working on it ? getting cccam ?

Thanks in advance

I can give you a pli image all set up if you want it all you have to do is download the epg no more than 3 days at a time

I can give you a pli image all set up if you want it all you have to do is download the epg no more than 3 days at a time

what if when i upload new service files when the time comes , will the epg still work ?

Thanks

what if when i upload new service files when the time comes , will the epg still work ?

Thanks

rite lads my epg has been g8 for a fue days since i done the epg i thot we save 3 days so if there is a problem you still have the deta in you temp folder so Radiotimes UK is down again and epg is shit all lost so if you no Radiotimes UK is down is it best to turn autoupdate off till you no it working ? or do you have to reload the deta from temp somehow cheers all tony49

its back up now mate and just ftp it to your pc for safe keeping

cheers m8 but what do i have to ftp to my pc someting from temp folder ?

cheers m8 but what do i have to ftp to my pc someting from temp folder ?

lol yes sorry m8 its the epg.db file that you want in the tmp folder,
as said just ftp it to your pc and then if the RT goes down you can just ftp it back again :)

Thanks but seems to much hassle , getting myself a dm800 now

Thanks

Afternoon forum,

Do we know what the current update is with regard to epg on the DM600.

Will radio times till work ?
Do we need to use rytec ?

All assistance will be appreciated as its been a few years since the post was last updated, and I'm going to give it a try on the DM600.

Thanks

If you install Lraizer Autobouquets E1, it creates the channel.uk file which was needed for the E1 EPG apps.

Back