500 ritek printable cd-r for £5.99 !!...........

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
anybody had an email comfirming there order yet...?....

good find m8...............yes have 2 mails confirming both order and and payment they have also given me an order tracking number

Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.

if i get the email (out of stock)i might just wait for them to come back into stock,like their policy says.just depends how long!

ive received nada zip???? no e mail? and they have my money???? *******s!

ordered mine on 16th and have received confirmation of payment and my order...not received any emails about being out of stock at time of typing this so maybe im one of the lucky ones......but then again i aint norm very lucky..lol

still havent recieved anything from the about bbeing underpriced or out of stock yet but they have taken my money for 3 day shipping and nowt still turned up wouldnt mind if they let me know whats going on but i ordered dvds aswell and i need them now im gonna stick with svp in future :(

rebel said:
ordered mine on 16th and have received confirmation of payment and my order...not received any emails about being out of stock at time of typing this so maybe im one of the lucky ones......but then again i aint norm very lucky..lol

Same here!

i emailed them abt my disks and they sent back this email Due to massive demand
any customer who ordered Ritek full face CD-R between Thursday 13th October
and Monday 17th October, and have not received the goods will be given a
full refund through the payment method used as the item is now out of stock.
As you can probably imagine, working through this amount of orders is a
massive task for any company so your patience with this matter is greatly
appreciated. At the moment we are mainly refunding callers and e-mailers
whilst working through the backlog. Once again many thanks for your
patience.

me too! oh well! as they say first come first served!

Ordered mine on the 14th. No sign of the CDs at all so I sent an email asking what was happening. They responded with their crap excuse and the money was quickly refunded back to me (without me asking).

I get the impression that they haven't run out of stock at all but simply they had got the price wrong and will not admit to their mistake. Fair enough I guess, as it would cost them a fortune to honour the silly price for the 500 CDs.

For the people who still haven't received a reply - I think they'll probably hang on to your money and as soon as you contact them, they'll immediately refund the money to your account.

I would be most surprised if anyone actually manage to get these CDs.

Ah well, sometimes you win some and sometimes you loose some.

dont except a refund
on there site on terms and conditions
when an item is out of stock
this

Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.

there is nothing about mistyped prices so they have to honour the deal

Still have not received any email from them and they still have not refunded my money.

recived a full refund today!

as they say some you win some you lose
in this case i didnt win nor did i loose

just glad i got a refund

ive been refunded ive got the e mail saying you have been refunded £12.00 what ever it was and it says its been refunded straight to debit card! but its not appearing back in my debit account? does it take a few days to go thru???

has anybody thought about the intrest they are making if they drag there heels giving a refund back seems like a scam maybe they ment to cause a panic bye so they could hang on to all the money for a month or so before they refund it with any old excuse

i would have thought the interest of eveyone who bought and paid for the cds is nominal and it would take a huge amount of time and effort to refund it was just a price error that everyone jumped on but i am not impressed the fact they still havent contacted me to give me back my money i also orderedsome dvds but they havent arrived nor has any emails from they saying out of stock

wOw.121cdr.co.uk (svp communications)

i am gonna stick to using these guys from now on never had a problem with them ever got some inks for my r200 they were out of stock so they sent the better quality ones instead best online shop for media i have found.

I have got a refund but no email from them.

Back