Aone 8X DVD+R Dual Layer Full Face Printable 10pk - £4.89

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Aone 8X DVD+R Dual Layer Full Face Printable 10pk

P0119508_C0000025_P0000000.jpg

The Cheapest Printable 8x Dual Layer DVD Ever Released !! - very limited stock !

Manufactured by RICOH & branded under the up and coming Aone umbrella, this disc has set a new precedent in Dual Layer pricing. Never before has anyone offered a Dual Layer disc at this price to anyone.

Tested to be highly compatible with DVD players and Video Game Consoles - customers report that they are especially compatible with the Xbox 360. With its extremely fast 8x write speed, you can write 8.5GB in less than 15 minutes!
These discs have a white full face printable surface

Double-layer media has a capacity of 8.5GB, this equates to 240 minutes of video in standard play mode.
SEP (Super Extended Play): 960 min
SLP (Super Long Play): 720 min
EP (Extended Play): 480 min
LP (Long Play): 360 min
SP (Standard Play): 240 min
HQ (High Quality Play): 120 min

NOTE: We recommend you use a Pioneer 111 with the LATEST firmware. Also best results on the Xbox 360 are at 4x - however you should try 8x just to see if it works great for you.

thanks, i got a sample disk from the place i go to and they worked fine so just ordered some.

This is decent but they are cheaper on Ebay considering delivery. I just got the same discs for less than a tenner delivered. May be good value if you get more than a couple of packs?

ah right u posted as well lol

4x10 packs £24.02 delivered yummie

i have tried some of these, i get em for £6 from Bowlers and they are not bad.

not great, but ok for a budget priced disc.

I bought 5 packs (50 disks) from SVP a few weeks ago for my XBOX 360 ( Hitachi Drive ) and not had a single coaster. All burnt at 4x speed on my Pioneer 112 with original firmware and all worked perfectly.

Just ordered another 10 Packs from Ebuyer...Great Value...!!!

i got 5 packs for 29 quid plus some change delivered, 50 disks i,ll be ok for a while,printable as well good as im sick of using those sticky labels for my disks as i have the r265 which print on the disks.

no complaints from me.

I've been using these for a few months now on my 360, not had a single coaster yet :)

anybody in glasgow area have a look here.

they are doing special offer on those discs for £6 a pack
I usually get my other discs there.

1 shop on gallowgate at the barras 1 in the forge just as you go in duke st end some other good offers.

just if your passing save waiting on post.

These are £4.89 inc vat at SVP and they have a £1 postage deal until the end of tonight using the following code

svpautumn99p

just got 50 from ebuyer work great on 4 x ( on a pioneer dvr-212) saved loads of money compared 2 buying verbatim

thanx devilfish

Out of 11 disks only two have worked so far,And even those have uneven dye on the disks that might cause problems later.
For me these have been the worst disks I've used apart from ridisk when none of them worked out of 20.

Out of 11 disks only two have worked so far,And even those have uneven dye on the disks that might cause problems later.
For me these have been the worst disks I've used apart from ridisk when none of them worked out of 20.

what writer u using ?

i bought a pack of 10 last month and got 10 coasters buring halo 3 and madden 2008.tried img burn and clone cd.i was using a laptop dvd burner,can anyone recomend any other media cheaper than verbatims that i might get working?

also if you click the ebuyer link at the top of this thread,they stopped selling them,they are obviously dodgy quality and only work on some dvd burners

Last edited:
oh...oh....i brought 50 of these hope they will woro on my 108 or 112 panny, if not i will sell them because have not opened them.

i bought a pack of 10 last month and got 10 coasters buring halo 3 and madden 2008.tried img burn and clone cd.i was using a laptop dvd burner,can anyone recomend any other media cheaper than verbatims that i might get working?

also if you click the ebuyer link at the top of this thread,they stopped selling them,they are obviously dodgy quality and only work on some dvd burners

lol, they,ve stopped selling them because there obviously dodgy, so nowt to do with the sale ending then? or maybe they sold out?

and your using a laptop burner, no wonder they f*cked up, they work flawlessly on my pioneer 112.

Back