500 ritek printable cd-r for £5.99 !!...........

i hope you guys are right, dont forget i bought some to..............

its just the way it read's when you really look at it, i hope to GOD i'm wrong.........

Barking said:
Hi all,
I've received confirmation that my order is being processed. Paid through paypal cause its instant. Ordered early Friday morning, said delivery in 2-3 days.

how you order friday morning m8....?.....

i posted it late on here friday night..........

just seen on another orum someone phoned and was told they were out of stock and would get a refund, no mention of a mispreice though

I knew thats what they would say :( thats there only way out of it
dont think we have a leg to stand on now :(

Thats why i never ordered any......... they cover them selves all way now :(

will try and just say that i will wait untill stock arrives if not i want a full refund plus as i paid with barclaycard i want 5 days interest on my £12.00 @29.9%apr lol also its amazing how many posts there are on this thread its gonna pass the hombase tv post count soon all this interest for some cds where are they come thursday then then i will also want my postage refunded as i paid for 2-3 days and they havent arrived i will bitch at them for weeks if i dont get them lol

think i will join you and keep at them anyone got the inland number i refuse to phone there 0870 number there trying to shaft you at every turn

yeah but some from that other forum he's on about. are getting there's.......

we will just have to wait and see..............

Received this email just now

Due to massive demand
any customer who ordered Ritek full face CD-R between Thursday 13th October
and Monday 17th October, and have not received the goods will be given a
full refund through the payment method used as the item is now out of stock.
As you can probably imagine, working through this amount of orders is a
massive task for any company so your patience with this matter is greatly
appreciated. At the moment we are mainly refunding callers and e-mailers
whilst working through the backlog. Once again many thanks for your
patience.
WCW MEDIA

I'll await my Email and refund then :(

I orderd mine sunday afternoon still havent turned up. I have a right mind to take down wcw.media.co.uk :D whats the point in em bullshi%^g us saying there out of stock? when blatently they just know they have been had over but tbh its there fault if its labled wrong then so be it but they still should send em :/

You win some you lose some, but no the guy does not have to sell anyone anything it's his choice and if i where him i know what id do

Hey i dont think anyone was going to get 500 in the first place [DLMURL]http://www.wcwmedia.co.uk/acatalog/Printable_CD.html[/DLMURL] :D there still 5.99£ but out of stock so it was only for 50 i had a feeling about that i dont even want em now anyways hope i get a refund then i cna buy some cable b0xez :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my cancellation email and refund!

Back