500 ritek printable cd-r for £5.99 !!...........

thanks, ordered mine, fingers crossed, whats the chance of them honouring these?

b3nnyb0y said:
i think u get 50
look at the picture :D
yeah but read the text ,states 500 and I have 500 on the email they sent me ;)

I think thr only way they can get ot of this is to say they are out of stock coz they have taken money from my card ,so the goods are technically mine ;)

This is still up, I tried it but I'm from NI and the total delivery etc comes to £25. Still good but not amazing but any1 in mainland I would get it now!!!

any news as to if this has been honoured? I'm at work at mo and can't check my home email.
Anyone got an email from them yet?

the link still worls m8 checked it 2 mins ago ur right the email says 500 if they say anyhting im going to complain and if i get 50 im gunna complain its the same as in a shop if something is labelled cheap and u know its worth more they have to sell it for that price ;) its there own fault tbh 500 ritek for 12 squid there on quack hehe :D

was half expecting an email today saying they ran out of stock but nothing as yet,so still looks promosing ???? maybe not lol

if they send me an email saying that they are out of stock then they will get one back saying that i am prepared to wait until stock arrives or they can send me 500 other cdrs along with my order lolol :):)

received this of them

Thank you for shopping at WCW Media.co.uk .
We have received and are processing the following order:

lol Maybe this is a real cunning meathod this guy has got.???

On reading the description it maybe just ONE disc he`s gonna send us all. :-0

One Full Box of 500 Full Surface Ritek Inkjet Printable 52x CD-R
Another high quality 80 minute 700mb CD from Ritek. This disc can be printed on right up to the inner ring giving your designs full surface coverage. This is a 52x CD ideal for audio, mp3's data and all other data storage related to compact disc's.

On all his other bulk buys he states that they come in tubs ect:
But on the above description he only states 1 disc and maybe this disk
is call a (500 Full Surface Ritek Inkjet Printable 52x CD-R)

HeHe a very cunning marketing ploy me begining to think .

So we may all be recieving just 1 disk for our dosh.

For godssake The-Dogs-Nutts I almost scammed meself on Ebay and now you want me to pay £12 for ONE bloody disk too.
lmao
Thanks mate lol Sammed by the Dw BArgain basement lol
Here's another email I received.

:Cheers:

I got the same 2 as u Brian ;) maybe we could be lucky :)

Hi all,
I've received confirmation that my order is being processed. Paid through paypal cause its instant. Ordered early Friday morning, said delivery in 2-3 days.

How could i have attached this as a thumbnail guys?:silly: :silly:

Back