42" 1080p LCD £599.99 delivered

It say overdue 140 so im assuming they got a back log of 140?

Im proper pissed off now as my tv is going to be sold on ebay 2mw at 7pm and I thought I would pay for the new one when I get the cash but to find the new one has sold out!

isit. i was gonna order one for saturday delivery have nice new tv 4 sat nyt lol

bal is it just me of are u selling ur tv with out a reserve?

Last edited:
It might be worth giving them a call, there was over 40 left yesterday .... seems a bit odd

isit. i was gonna order one for saturday delivery have nice new tv 4 sat nyt lol

bal is it just me of are u selling ur tv with out a reserve?

Havent got a reserve as it puts costs more but not to worry I got 20+ peoples watching and had alot of emails already. Should get the price I want.

I will ring them 2mw from work I dont think they open now.

Just checked and they have got 8 available -1 as I have just put my order in using google check out
Thank you for making a purchase with Google Checkout! eBuyer will process your order shortly.
Order Details - 21 Jun 2007 21:26 GMT+01:00
Google Order No.963611717967696

Delivery Status
Qty
Item
Price
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] Not yet posted [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] 1 [/FONT]​
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Relisys RLT42DV30 42" LCD HD TV 720p Freeview 1366x768 1600:1 16:9 500cd/m2 12ms Black [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] - Relisys RLT42DV30 42" LCD HD TV 720p Freeview 1366x768 1600:1 16:9 500cd/m2 12ms Black [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']£589.98 [/FONT]​
Shipping & Handling (Within 5 Working Days (FREE Shipping Offer)) :
£0.00
Total:
£589.98
(includes VAT £87.87)

Now all of a sudden since my last post 129 overdue!! What the hell? Scare tatics to make people like me buy now? LOL! I dont get paid until 00:00 so I hope they dont take my money yet.

Got email saying stock unavailable! Looks like I will have to ring them 2mw and see what happens.

Just spoke to ebuyer and they said the over due stock is for the people who have made pre-orders basically and as I have made an order I should be getting mine in a few days hopefully.

mdevine72 how are you getting on with the TV, anything negative to report back?

Just spoke to ebuyer and they said the over due stock is for the people who have made pre-orders basically and as I have made an order I should be getting mine in a few days hopefully.

mdevine72 how are you getting on with the TV, anything negative to report back?

Everything is sweet, you'll be amazed. Im quite impressed by the digital turner built in, im able to get sky sports news now (lost it when sky took it of virgin media). Ive been on nights Thur & Fri since i've got it so haven't had a good play with it as yet. I've had no issues with picture clarity, motion, dvd or gaming .... all in all its fantastic. The build quality most of all is impressive. I know i've already said but I'll try and get a pic upload tomorrow.

Enjoy

My tv failed to sell on ebay so relisting it... Hopefully I can sell it b4 the new one comes otherwise im abit screwed.

Back