42" 1080p LCD £599.99 delivered

What shoud I do?? Go for goodmans or relisys? Keeping in mind the relisys has more hdmi connections plus built in free view even though I dont have a freeview aerial lol.

My listing for my TV is starting at 19:00 so want to decide before the auction begins lols

What shoud I do?? Go for goodmans or relisys? Keeping in mind the relisys has more hdmi connections

Never be put off by the amount of HDMI ports, if you really need more than 1, just go and buy a 5 port HDMI switch for example.

Goodmans for me, it has a twice as fast refresh rate than the other one so your gona get less motion blur than the other. have you got a nationwide credit card? if so buy it on that get an extra 1 years warranty

just my 2 pence worth

I've been told tostay away from this by my mate who fixes TV's he says goodmans are awful at LCD

I have to agree, When I seen my mates goodmans LCD it looked like shit, Even when he turned his brightness way up you could hardly see anything in darkish games like Gears of war.

This was on a 32" LCD so they might have improved this in the 42" model, But from experience I would not buy a TV from them.

by the way bally the goodmans is now out of stock. check the page

Well it looks like its the relisys one then unless there is something else? I aint going to get nothing unless my TV sells on ebay.

The Relisys is only 40"
Diagonal Size40" - widescreen

Last edited:
Yeah read the same review. I've ordered one, its coming tomorrow so once I get it set up I'll post my thoughts on it. The reviews on ebuyer are quiet promising.

Yeah read the same review. I've ordered one, its coming tomorrow so once I get it set up I'll post my thoughts on it. The reviews on ebuyer are quiet promising.

My ebay listing is finishing on friday so let me know how you get on with the Relisys, might put my order in on Friday or even 2mw.

Got it today, will add a pic tomorrow (on nightshift now) the build is fantastic, has the look of a quality box (lg, samsung). Picture is fantastic, feeding it from my d-box and the clarity is very good. Hooked it up to my nintendo wii and was totally impressed.

Had football on today and it handles the fast motions excellently!!

The telly is glossy black by the way. I recommend you get one. Didnt get a chance to measure the screen, will do tomorrow .. though it is huge.

Last edited:
Got this when i clicked in link..

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code

WTF you are kidding me! I was going to put my order in today cant believe the 40 odd that were there have sold! Damn now what am I going to do.

Back