3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

Anyone waiting for the code use this one AK12BBF it works :Cheers:

Hi All, the dongle sometimes may not give you connectivity all the time
this is the same problem with T mobile also as the connectivity drops out.

Hi,
has anyone managed to get the o2 sim to work on a mac
all unlocked ok
and receiving sms from o2
bloody thing won't connect to the net though had a couple of error messages but no joy connecting through 3 software, or the globe visibility

cheers in advance

Finally got my sim delivered today and am up and running now. Thanks to all involved! Rep added.

I'll be using it in the caravan this weekend.

Tam.

ok, a bit off topic, not much. lol

anyone know of any solution for a T Mobil web n talk III e170 and or Orange icon 225. got both sitting here,. but i have come up dry on any solutions. both working on their own network.

Anybody help an old dude with a couple of questions,
Ordered dongle 10 days ago (I think I did anyway, should I have got a confimation email), dongle hasnt arrived yet. Also downloaded the unlock software, says in pdf file dont use on vista...........vista's what im using should I use it anyway. Once dongle arrives will buy a 02 sim, thats when the real fun will begin trying to get them all to speak to each other. Any help with above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Anybody help an old dude with a couple of questions,
Ordered dongle 10 days ago (I think I did anyway, should I have got a confimation email), dongle hasnt arrived yet. Also downloaded the unlock software, says in pdf file dont use on vista...........vista's what im using should I use it anyway. Once dongle arrives will buy a 02 sim, thats when the real fun will begin trying to get them all to speak to each other. Any help with above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello auld yin,

You would have been emailed the code then when you buy the dongle, then type it in the box, the invoice price should change to £4 odds. Stick you bank card in the cash machine or bank and check they took the money. My dongle took 6 days to arrive. The free unlocking software says it only works on XP, so you probably need to phone a freind. The control panel software included to set config and operate the dongle DOES work with vista (im using it just now).

If your stuck when you get the sim mail me and i'll talk you through it, the config setup is easy.

Tam.

O2(pre-pay) APN= payandgo.o2.co.uk username=payandgo password=payandgo

Absolute gem m8, rep added worked a dream after trying everything under the sun.

I got a iphone sim off flea bay for a tenner, I've got a advent 4213 netbook with a sim slot, put the card in and now have internet everywhere I go. Thanks fro the heads-up.:Clap:

How are these delivered is it by Royal mail or courier

Back