3DS Card which one

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids have just dug there 3DS's out and was going to update them, they had the Acekards but looks like there site is no more

Whats are the best cards these days and where is the best place to buy

TIA

depends what u want.

for playing normal ds/dsi roms, then the ace3DS Plus card is real cheap and works on allversions 3ds consoles.

for playing 3ds roms there's the gateway card,
but it only works on 3ds running old firmware 4.1 to 4.5 (i think) also quite expensive....

depends what u want.

for playing normal ds/dsi roms, then the ace3DS Plus card is real cheap and works on allversions 3ds consoles.

but it only works on 3ds running old firmware 4.1 to 4.5 (i think) also quite expensive....

Properly just go for the ace3DS Plus's for now, wheres the best place to purchase

depends what u want.

You can downgrade if you are on 9.2 or less. GW is the best IMO if you aren't upgraded past that. Otherwise you need a Sky3DS/QQ3DS.

You can downgrade if you are on 9.2 or less. GW is the best IMO if you aren't upgraded past that. Otherwise you need a Sky3DS/QQ3DS.

its an old post m8.

at the time that wasn't possible.. :)

Back