Ilford Essex

srooth

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone help.

i'm based in notts. sent a dbox to a friend in Ilford, Essex. before i send down flashed the 2X Sportster 1.10 RC006 UK image on and put the service and boucet on the box for the ilford region, thati found in the download section.

he plugged in and no picture. i told home to do a scan in that area usinf the service scan fuction. and still no pic.

does anyone now anything i should of done or missed?????

stephen

his he sure 100% his has live feed? ilford is ex c&w which is sym 6952 and freq 666.750 and netid 41050 has setup his scan to these setting or @ lease using bruteforce to scan

it found over 300 tv channes after brute force. rebooted the box and all that you see on the screen is a green screen - it this part of the image - it find the channels and the correct listings but no pic

also have noticed that some have red padlocks and some have green

did u check the image was working on the box and ur getting all the channels thats available in ur area 1st before sending it to ilford? just to be sure the box was differenately working and all that would be needed is a service file or rescan in ilford for it to work there!!! sounds like it might be missing camds

This image has no keys !! If you look in var / keys you will find it is empty.

Make a copy of the keys folder from your working image and send them to your mate.

All the best

Back