20 post rule !

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) u can post in new to cable area ;)

EDIT: IM always too slow :( lol

You do have access to the cable sections. You just can't post in them; you can still read.

It stops people coming on whenever there's a keyroll or something major and posting...'Help...need a fix for my box!'...bla bla bla!!!

Never contributed to the site for nearly a year but when their box get's hit they expect someone to give them an answer right away! That's why it's restricted, same with the downloads.

it took me a wee while to get 20 posts cause i knew heehaw about any of this cable stuff if you look at my post in the who are you section i said "i dont have a clue what is meant by cable hacking" now i have 2 starviews a hacked 250 and another on the way all thanks to the members on this forum now that you have over 20 posts u can learn AND contribute in every part of this wonderful place

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Update: Lol.....allroad beat me to it :)

And there is a prime example of why I so few posts :Laugh:

Im not a big fan of making posts for the sake of it. And usually by the time someone askes a question and I see it, 5 other people have already supplied the right answer Damn I need to win the lottery so I can trawl forums all day ;)

The advice I've read on these forums made the cash donation the only REAL way I could show my support. I'll still be trying to beat you lot with the answers, but I dont hold out much hope lol

wsm:)

Threads pretty much over but ill post my opinion anyway, as always lol

As said in previous posts the rule is there for the "Hit and runners" and leechers. If you do need a download then fair play, get your 20 posts, get your download and stick around. It isn't atall hard to make 20 posts with the number of sections we have here, look at how many i have for example and i've never made a single post in the Cable or Satelite areas.

You have 8 thanks and you have only made 22 posts which is an excellent ratio, so you must know something about stuff lol

Were not all bad, lol

You have 8 thanks and you have only made 22 posts which is an excellent ratio, so you must know something about stuff lol

Very good point, but I'm still puzzled. I've managed over 6000 posts, most of them complete sh*te and none of them anything to do with cable. I really don't see what the problem is.

im sure big bro has taught the young jedi knight some lessons lol

so thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back