1channel E2 streaming plugin

use this website for picking movies to watch :

UK Release Dates | FILMdetail

i hav went through loads of them and they are all there in the plugin .

good ones i have watched so far are : gone (great copy funny comedy ) 21jump stret ( great copy good comedy ) black gold (great copy) dream house (great copy ) spiderman ( watchable copy) ted ( watchable copy ) shame ( great copy ) the darkest hour ( great copy ) Margin call ( great copy ) Haywire ( watchable copy) the sitter ( great copy ) underworld ( great copy ) j edgar ( great copy ) the grey (great copy ) chronicle ( great copy ) and loads more this is a great plugin

I'm the author of this plugin!

This plugin clearly states: "This is a test and bugfix release, you are not allowed to redistribute in any way, this includes posting this plugin to other forum's or packing it in any E2 Img!"

This kind of attitude all over the internet is FCKing annoying! It will make me stop publishing new versions, and share them only to my friends.

ps: This plugin is not illegal(in my home country at least), it just streams what other servers host!

Ps: all redistribution of all versions of this plugin is forbidden without a permission of the author(Me)!

Oh the irony..

All the numerous (and 1channel is everywhere) forums are doing is serving what others host... Sound familiar...

It's true that it sux when someone publishes your code, but take it out on the source of the leak, not the community at large..

I can't imagine how he'll feel now that TM have included it as standard in their 4D image lol. Naughty TM :D

are you sure you are FTPing it to folder usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ then after the transfer is complete restart the box

are you sure you are FTPing it to folder usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ then after the transfer is complete restart the box

Who you talking to m8 :D

:err: I have no idea :err: lmao

maybe I had 2 pages open and posted on the wrong one ? dunno

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

have a browse on there site then search for it on the plugin :)

Hi
Some of the films mentioned by squib007 are not there do i need to reload or something??

hey peeps, im using the updated version of channel1 on my dm800se with openpli,
when i select a putlocker or sockshare film/tv show it doesnt seem to work,
just comes up with a blank screen,
only one that seems to have worked for me is the host 'zulla',
is it the channel1 plugin thats playing up?
any ideas???

Yup I've seen that too..Without logfiles it's hard to say..

However I did try the ultimate test, Condorman lol..
Man, theirs a film I never thought I'd see again, but sure enough it worked perfectly (and the p/q was pretty good too)

:D

Yup I've seen that too..Without logfiles it's hard to say..

However I did try the ultimate test, Condorman lol..
Man, theirs a film I never thought I'd see again, but sure enough it worked perfectly (and the p/q was pretty good too)

:D

OH MY GOD! Now there's a blast from the past. I know what I'll be watching later :) Cheers

:)

I was even able to find "The Lair of the White Worm"...

lol, yes, even I gave up after 10mins (I think that was a personal best :))

hey peeps, im using the updated version of channel1 on my dm800se with openpli,
when i select a putlocker or sockshare film/tv show it doesnt seem to work,
just comes up with a blank screen,
only one that seems to have worked for me is the host 'zulla',
is it the channel1 plugin thats playing up?
any ideas???

any ideas peeps?
i've hardly got anything to work,
just about two/three movies

Last edited:
Back