1channel E2 streaming plugin

hi people! can anyone help me out at all? ive installed plugin which is fine but every time i select something to watch it loads the player and then exits to the input screen where it says "stop playing this movie?" and gives ya the options to stop restart ect, any help would be great! thanks

hi people! can anyone help me out at all? ive installed plugin which is fine but every time i select something to watch it loads the player and then exits to the input screen where it says "stop playing this movie?" and gives ya the options to stop restart ect, any help would be great! thanks

What box are you using and what image?

The box is a dm800 2.01 sim clone running nemesis 2.3, could someone maybe suggest a clone safe image that's working with 1channel plugin, cheers people!

I would like to point out that this plugin is ALL OVER THE INTERNET and so Ive read on TSPanel

DigitalWorldz uploaded the file the same as many other Satellite Forums

its a gereat popular plugin mate you should be pleased people want to use it :)

so why has my post been deleted ?
was it offensive in any way ?
did i break any forum rules ?
if it was or i did then i am very sorry and offer you my full apology
if not why ?

I would like to point out that this plugin is ALL OVER THE INTERNET and so Ive read on TSPanel

DigitalWorldz uploaded the file the same as many other Satellite Forums

its a gereat popular plugin mate you should be pleased people want to use it :)

Yes all the sat forums are talking about it because it's a decent piece of work not just digitalworldz :) I mentioned it to one of the admin at ucs and within seconds he had sourced and downloaded it

Sent from my telephone.

I removed your post as I could see it stirring up a storm tbh

I take it from your concerns you are a friend of the author ?

no Rat im not a personnel friend of the author but like many other other peeps i like this plugin a lot.
now i have to agree with you that this plugin is all over the net but having just googled it i'm struggling to find these test versions
a lot of links also appear to be dead ?
from what I've read the author has released some versions of the plugin which he has no problem with us using and is currently working on improoving it with some test versions which are only supposed to be used by selected testers
so i now have to agree with you that obviously at least one of these testers is leaking this to the internet
but as this is going against the authors wishes would it not make more sense to not allow these versions to be posted
allowing him to develop and then release when he is ready
the alternative is he will stop developing the plugin and we all lose
and i still feel he was shown disrespect in the earlier posts
just my feelings on this....

The box is a dm800 2.01 sim clone running nemesis 2.3, could someone maybe suggest a clone safe image that's working with 1channel plugin, cheers people!

I had to change image as well , it works well with the latest DreamboxUk image in downloads

Hi Just put this on my DM800HD and its awsome, I'm on PLi beta image 2.01 pretty steady.

help please I want to know what the telnet command to remove this app is for when i want to remove it

edogg

ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ delete folder 1channel and
reboot your box m8

ok this was working on 2 se boxes ,now both of them crash
ive taken the update to see if that helps but its still the same.
anyone else?

try this john

How to guide: Freeing up RAM/Memory on the Vu+ series receivers (Enigma 2)

'' Quick and simply guide showing how to free up memory on the Vu+ in case you need . Also work on other Enigma 2 based Linux satellite receivers (DM800HD etc...).

VU+ HD opensource linux enigma 2 based satellite receiver

Freeing up RAM/Memory on the Vu+ series receivers (Enigma 2)

(1) In Telnet type this command :

free

* You will see how much is total and how much is being used in that moment.

(2) Then type this command :

echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches

(3) Lastly type the first command again :

free

i use vu+ contol panel and rarley ftp files over - what folder does it go into ?

Back