100 Dual Layer Verbatim Discs

i just got this

Order ID xxxxxxxxxxx:
1 of Verbatim DVD+R 8X Dual Spind10 43666 [ASIN: xxxxxxxxx]

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.co.uk. This includes your response to the message below. For your protection we recommend that you only communicate with buyers and sellers using this method.

------------- Begin message -------------

Thanks

You have been refunded 90%

Please let your forum buddies know we have refunded your 90%, no doubt you will :)

Regards

JP

How sarcay, The gezzer blatantly knew what he was doing as the prices kept on changing. When I spoke to amazon they said it was down to the seller and the sellers responsibility to list prices accordingly.

i just got this

Order ID xxxxxxxxxxx:
1 of Verbatim DVD+R 8X Dual Spind10 43666 [ASIN: xxxxxxxxx]

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.co.uk. This includes your response to the message below. For your protection we recommend that you only communicate with buyers and sellers using this method.

------------- Begin message -------------

Thanks

You have been refunded 90%

Please let your forum buddies know we have refunded your 90%, no doubt you will :)

Regards

JP

Cheeky sods lol !!

Id answer that saying "thank you, please let you office buddies know local college's run free maths and english lessons. This mistake might not then happen" lol

What about the fella that bought 2000 :eek:.

Will he get his 90% back?

Mick

sour grapes basically, he played the game and lost. I bet if he wasnt bound by amazon's policy he would have wriggled and wriggled to avoid the refund.

He tried his hand and he was found out, the pricing gradually increased as orders went in so i bet he was sitting there rubbing his hands together thinking he could have people off for some cash.

There isn't alot of margin in optical media, so that would have made his day.

The seller was clearly a scammer. But as covered by amazon he didn't get very far :)

More than likely he will be banned as a seller I would suggest if anyone gets a survey request they complete it appropriately ;)

Back