100 Dual Layer Verbatim Discs

TBH, i need the discs, so even if they refund me part to the sum of about £8.50 for the 10, although I did get a PM off Janobi.

Hey buddy, sorry for the confusion on the discs as it was all my fault if you give me your bank details I will refund you and everyone else for the trouble, at least this way you have a spindle of discs free on me :)

P.S. I think your a top bloke and if you don't mind can I have a signed picture? It's not for me of course, it's for my 22 year old super model italian cousin. Thanks xxx
:p

Disclaimer: I may have lied about the PM

Last edited:
These have gone back up to full price now £89.95.

So if you didnt get any, too late to get some now.

Hope all the users filled their boots :)

I hope you did not fill your boots :Dunce: remember the old saying if it sounds too good to be true it proberly is.

Where you guys getting a reply sent to? keep checking my email but nothing.

People have ordered loads already, thread over at the TX forum, someone ordered 2000 of them!!!

These are definately 10x10 spindles for £25 and this has been confirmed by the seller.

Big question is are they singapore verbs, but general conscientious is that they are due to the product code.

100 DL Verbs for £25, you will triple your money on ebay at worst!

Keep the likes/thanks rolling in chaps :)

:roflmao::roflmao::nopity:

Who's the clown who ordered 2000
who had it confirmed by the seller?
Triple your money hahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks for nothing Janobi mate a 1000 times

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think Janobi is the seller

not recieved anything yet,but after you guys confirming its only 10 ive emailed the seller(peripihal center) and will be starting returns proceedure asap

worth a punt i guess

What i don't quite understand is, that some people in this thread are being told to return the product and others are being told to keep them and your get your refund too

Going on what I had seen on the TX forum.

Whats the big issue? Everyone is covered by amazon's selling policy.

I got 50 if anyone wants some ;p

And no problem, I got plenty of nothings for you Emerald! :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

just sent them '' sorry but i would either like the other 90% of my order or that 90% refunded. I understand its fully in my rights and you are legally bonded to honour your sale as described before I payed my money.I have spoke to Amazon already and they claim that you are in the wrong. I have been instructed to forward your emails to Amazon as you are blaming them and they took no responsiblity when I just spoke to them on livechat
see what happens

Took me awhile but i got a full refund or so it states, seams that as soon as you chuck the amazon policy at this seller he coughs up

I bought some too lol.... not arrived yet but know what's coming pmsl.

I'll be sending them back with a copy of the recorded delivery receipt.

Never mind it was worth a go, I don't even need them lol but thought for 100 its worth a shot ;)

Regards
Mick

It amazes me really - it was obviously unlikely to have been 100 discs for £30 or less but if it had worked out that way everyone on here who ordered would be laughing all the way to the bank. Janobi obviously believed it was either a genuine offer or possibly a mistake that might be honoured. Its a bit strong to give him stick over something like this when he was clearly trying to tip everyone the wink!!

Either way - nobody has lost out - it seems everyone can have a refund if they wish and some are getting a refund and get to keep the discs!!

I for one wouldnt want to discourage anyone from posting any possible bargains - i am thoroughly enjoying the £7 16gig usb drive i got the other day from PC world!!

I don't think anyone was having a go at Janobi (i for one am not and dont want him to stop posting any deals), no one was burnt and there isn't really an issue as I took the decision to buy them based upon the description.

Code:

Code:

£3.50 for a spindle of 10.

Last edited:
Some of the comments although not having a "go" at Jan were a bit "snidey"

Some of the comments although not having a "go" at Jan were a bit "snidey"

Don't feed the troll mate

Like I said no one has lost out. And as you can see from the tx thread it's pretty widespread. £25 for 10 is a rip off. Maplins are doing 25 for £18. And babz on eBay does them for £21.

after sending above to seller here is reply i got today

We are writing to confirm that we are processing your refund in the amount of £22.49 for your Order 203-3531141-0832368 from Peripheral_Centre.

This amount has been credited to your payment method and will appear when your bank has processed it.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Verbatim DVD+R 8X Dual Spind10 43666
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B002XWQXCC
Reason for refund: Item pricing error

i just got this

Order ID xxxxxxxxxxx:
1 of Verbatim DVD+R 8X Dual Spind10 43666 [ASIN: xxxxxxxxx]

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.co.uk. This includes your response to the message below. For your protection we recommend that you only communicate with buyers and sellers using this method.

------------- Begin message -------------

Thanks

You have been refunded 90%

Please let your forum buddies know we have refunded your 90%, no doubt you will :)

Regards

JP

Back