100 Dual Layer Verbatim Discs

Its showing as just a spindle of 10 when I look at that link!
:eek:(

my mistake - it does 10 x 10 in the later description! soz

Last edited:
Aye, it's actually a pack of 10 for £25 which is over priced and i suspect because it isn't from Amazon but rather a third pary company.

This is the quote from amazon...

Product Description
Verbatim 43666 DVD+R Dual Layer 8x 8.5GB 100 Pack by Nanobits (10 Spindles of 10)

People have ordered loads already, thread over at the TX forum, someone ordered 2000 of them!!!

These are definately 10x10 spindles for £25 and this has been confirmed by the seller.

Big question is are they singapore verbs, but general conscientious is that they are due to the product code.

100 DL Verbs for £25, you will triple your money on ebay at worst!

Keep the likes/thanks rolling in chaps :)

I bought a pack :)

It's worth a try for £25!

I used the google +1, twitter, facebook, to give this more exposure :)

you can use them at the top of the page it will share good links like this and give it more exposure.

Regards
Mick

price shows £29.99 + FREE UK delivery now

Got them for £24.30 inc P&P, what a bargain, thanks OP

Off the link I posted Johnny mate.

And according to the code they are Singapore ones. Even if Indian, you will still triple your money.

Thought you wasn't interested ;)

lol..yeah im interested now, but do i really need them...? i have 5 packs of aones and a couple of packs of verbs already...decisions...decisions...decisions....

I am a bit confused - easy i know but the button to press to purchase says "peripheral_Centre" as the seller and the first mention of it being 10x10 spindles further down says by "Nanobits" which is a completely different company? If you click on the seller nanobits there is no mention of the verbs at that price? Im probably wrong but I would hate to see any get ripped off - especially if taking a chance with a big order to resell!!!

I am a bit confused - easy i know but the button to press to purchase says "peripheral_Centre" as the seller and the first mention of it being 10x10 spindles further down says by "Nanobits" which is a completely different company? If you click on the seller nanobits there is no mention of the verbs at that price? Im probably wrong but I would hate to see any get ripped off - especially if taking a chance with a big order to resell!!!

You cant get ripped off mate amazon will accept the return. There have been a few different sellers ;)

Sent from my cave in wales

Can anone that's had them tel me if they are MKM-001 or 3?

Back