1 west bby?

thanks all for the help but putin a motor on whouled be a no go as ide have get on the roof lol an fck that for a game....

still got no blind search an i allready put the new patch an key file in befor i even tryed any of this....

today i had a go at finding 1 west but with no luck as i couldent get the tv near the window to see the signel meater on the stb....

ive just made up a coax patch lead so its longer now an i can get the tv buy the window to make things easyer...

the bolts on the dish was seized up today so ive sprayed them in wd40 so tomoz it shouled be easy goin...

ill let ya no if i do it lol ...

as for the factory reset yeh i couled do one but i think im gonna leave it until i no i can get 1west an the dish is set up on it...

cheers

ok update...

got digitv now ....only all i couled get signal buy moveing the dish is 74% to 76% in the satellite setup an only 55% on tv1000...

to me thats pritty crap for a 1 meater dish..but still i giot it up and working and carnt see me loseing any channals as long as it stays 50% and abouve..

cheers for help

Last edited:
where r u??

about 25 miles from you lol ...

ill have look at fitting a motor as i think it can be dune with a lot of messing about lol...

p.s anyone no why im geting a crap signel with a 1 meater dish 76%???

your elevation angle is prob wrong, its al good rotating the dish but if the dish is at the wrong angle your signal will be crap

i think i know what the problem is lol ..we just had a piss down yeh and im watching the Manny pacquiao fight an the stb just made a right bad sound and started switching on and off as if it was shorting out on me so did no more a turnd it off and unpluged it...

back watchin the fight now lol and its ok but only geting 54% on sport 2....

i think when i yanked the dish yesterday tryin to turni it i most of pulled the coax out the F plug lol and when it rained it most of gone in the coax...

i gonna look at it tomorrow now as its getin on time...but it deff sounds like thats whats happend..also if the signel is still crap ill undo where the dish move the dish up an down and try get a better sig..also ill try moveing the lnb from right to left if thats if i can get it undone lol..

cheers for all help

ok been out side an had a play with the dish ..

carnt get any better then 86 - 87% in the satellte setup...

but when i push the info button on the hand set on tv1000 i only get 69- 70%

still its better then it was

cheers

on 1west there's no scew on the lnb its bang up and down also try moving lnb in and out dish may be just off focus or arm just too short/long moving lnb in and out will counter this on youre big dish should be looking at 95+ on bbc world that will give you 80+ on all the other week channels

on 1west there's no scew on the lnb its bang up and down also try moving lnb in and out dish may be just off focus or arm just too short/long moving lnb in and out will counter this on youre big dish should be looking at 95+ on bbc world that will give you 80+ on all the other week channels

i tryed mate all that the othere day an couledent get any better ...its nite time now an im getin 84% on BBC WORLD NEWS

Back